Plan Firecracker

This chapter is literally just them planning how to save Darius and Firecracker and maybe a fight near the end 🤭

Ben's POV:

We sat in a circle trying to think of a way to get Darius and Firecracker out of there.

"Maybe we could go to the nursery and just grab Firecracker." Kenji said glancing at me. I scoffed and sat up straight.

"We need to get Darius too Kenji." Kenji nodded sarcastically. It was ridiculous how he didn't even think about Darius. Everyone agrees that Darius NEEDS to get out of there before it gets worse. Especially earlier today when his head was bleeding.

"Me and Brooklyn can get D, you all get Firecracker." Kenji suggested, I opened my mouth to say something but Mae stopped me. I sighed and nodded my head on agreement.

"Fine, but you better get him back here." I snarled, Kenji put his hands up and nodded.

"Ok ok!" Brooklyn giggled and patted Kenji's shoulder.

"We can go through the forest biome to get there, Mae can you stay back to make sure the other dinosaurs stay safe?" Mae nodded with a proud smile on her face. We discussed the plan, and once it grew dark I checked on Darius like I always did. He was in a hallway with Kash, he was yelling at Darius about something. I closed my eyes not wanted to witness what would happen next, after some yelling it went silent.

"Take him back to his room." I heard Kash say, the BRADX moved to Darius who was on the ground. I huffed watching him get dragged into a dark and gloomy room. He was thrown onto the ground once gotten into the room.

"Darius?" I spoke through the microphone, his head went the BRADX as I spoke. He chuckled and just sat staring at the camera.

"We're going to get you tomorrow I promise." I spoke, I saw a smile form on his face as I spoke. He would always smile around me, it was a little weird but it was also very sweet.

"Try and get some sleep." He nodded and stood up to go into his bed, his pillow had a blood stain most likely from earlier today.

"You too Ben." How'd he know it was me? I shrugged, and just smiled at the tablet Infront of me.

"Night D."

"Night Ben." I turned the microphone off and closed the camera on the tablet. I hoped it would all go as planned tomorrow or else everything would be ruined.

Short chapter but posted pretty close with the last one again I'm so tired so it's very sloppy and short hope you enjoyed LMAOOO

Word Count: 451