Running And Screaming

IDK if this will go as planned but the next chapter is gonna be life changing. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Darius' POV:

I woke up hugging Ben. My face got warm and I gently sat up trying not to wake him up.

"Morning Darius." He randomly said, I jumped and put my hand where my heart was.

"Jeez! I thought you were asleep." Ben laughed and sat up as well. Sammy slowly started to wake up, she sat up and looked exhausted. She rubbed her eyes and then opened them fully.

"Mornin." She tiredly said, I laughed a little as she layed herself back down on the floor. I sighed and sat against the bottom of the couch. Mae walked out with some coffee.

"Morning loves!" She said with full energy. How did she have this much energy so early in the morning? She walked over to us and sat down on one of the couches.

"Morning Mae." Ben said, Mae smiled sweetly at him. Kenji and Brooklyn walked out and passed some berries around. Kenji was still holding a grudge against Darius, but he didn't seem to hate him as much now.

"What's the plan for today?" I asked, everyone shrugged not knowing what to do.

"I kinda wanna go check on big Eatie." Darius admitted, everyones gaze went to him.

"Sure we all could walk around for a bit." Mae answered for all of us, everyone mentally groaned as Mae started to motion all of us to go outside. We all stood up and started to walk past the waterfall. I was chatting with Yaz when I realized Darius was talking to Kenji, and smiling. They must've made up, because Kenji was smiling as well. We arrived at where big Eatie was. She looked very depressing, probably because her child was taken away from her.

There was a relaxing silence as we all looked at big Eatie. The silence was broken by hearing heavy footsteps from behind us. It startled the Dinosaur in front of us.

"Uh guys.." Sammy muttered turning around to see a BRADX. We all stood there for a second but the roaring of Big Eatie made us all start running away from both. We were about to go through one of the doors when another BRAD jumped out blocking the entrance. We all panicked looking back to see the T-rex and the BRADX right behind us. We had no choice but to run to the side of us.

"GO GO GO GO!" I yelled at the T-Rex was about to run into us. Darius stumbled but I grabbed his hand and held it tightly not letting go of it. We ran for a while, until we saw the beach in front of us. We all ran to the beach, we all fell to the ground hitting the sand. Drones blocked the exit, the T-rex stopped as she hit the drones and walked off.

"Holy shit!" Kenji yelled panting, I laughed a little. I went to Darius to see if he was okay but he was looking in the distance, he had a horrified look on his face. Like he just saw his whole family dead in his own house. I turned to see what he was looking at and saw...

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER HAHA I'm going to sleep or I'll work on the next chapter idk yet but sorry this is so short but it's late and I'm tired so yeah hope you enjoyed this chapter

Word Count: 588