A Kidnapped Dinosaur

I have no ideas for this chapter so bear with me 🥲

Darius' POV:

I woke up in a cold room to hear yelling from the hallway and a familiar yelp. I sat up quickly, my head pounding from the other day. I stood up and opened my room door to see Firecracker with Kash. He was trying to chip her. I realized and before the BRADX could grab me I ran to Kash and hugged the arm he had the chip in.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" He screamed, Mr. Kon watched Kash struggle to get me off of his arm. I fell to the ground and scrambled to my feat and covered Firecracker.

"Please don't chip her!" I pleaded, he clanced to Mr. Kon and huffed.

"Let it go Kash." Mr. Kon snarled, Kash groaned and put the chip down. He rolled his eyes and motioned the BRADs to the Dinosaur behind me.

"Take this stupid Dinosaur to the nursery." I relaxed my body as I heard that. Firecracker safely got to the nursery, but Kash wasn't happy with me.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?" He yelled squeezing my arm again. I shut my eyes scared of what would happen next.

"Let it be Kash, you know the plan." Kash scoffed and threw me hardly against the wall. Plan? What does he mean by that? I hurried to my feet and ran back to the cold room I woke up in. A green light popped up on the BRADX still standing near my bed.

"Darius what happened." The BRADX said firmly, but I could imagine the person talking sounding worried.

"Nothing just-" I cut myself off feeling blood stream down my face.

"Who is this?" I asked, repeatedly touching my head to see where it was bleeding. The room was silent until the robot finally spoke.

"It's Ben are you ok." I chuckled, I thought he would ask about Firecracker, but I guess not.

"Yeah I'm fine, they got Firecracker, she's in the nurser I made sure she wasn't hurt." I said, I brung my hand down to see my hand stained with blood probably from my head. I didn't know how longer I could take this.

"I promise we'll get you out soon." The robot said, I nodded and sat on the side of my bed.

"Love you D." I heard it speak once more, my stomach went funny but I smiled regardless.

"Love you too Island BOY." I waited for the green light to disappear. I layed down on my bed and started to roll around like a kid. Did he actually say I love you!?

Another short chapter but who cares LMAO next one will be short too but the one after that won't be short like at all I HOPE YOU ENJOTED THIS CHAPTER IM REALLY TIRED

Word Count: 478