Just One Threat...Right?

Idk what to write for this so idk how long or how short this'll be lol

Ben's POV:

I woke up against a rock. My back hurt so badly. I groaned realizing how cold it was, but to my surprise no one was awake. Usually someone would be on watch until someone woke up. I shrugged and rubbed my eyes trying to wake myself up more. I was about to stand up but noticed Mae practically hugging me. She must've comforted me last night and just fell asleep like that. I smiled and sat back down.

"Yaz..?" I heard Sammy wake up looking for Yaz.

"I'm right here Sammy." Yaz said in a tired voice. Sammy looked down at Yaz and cuddled back against her girlfriend for warmth. I put my head on Maes shoulder and huffed. It had been 2 or 3 days since our plan didn't work. Darius was still stuck with those assholes and I didn't know how to get him out. Mae slowly woke up.

"Morning Mae." I said quietly, she smiled let go of me to sit up. She stretched her arms out and stood up.

"I'm going to go check on the dinosaurs would you like to come along?" She asked, I shrugged and stood up.

"Sure." She smiled at me, and waked Kenji up on our way out. We checked on firecracker first, she seemed to be doing well.

"We should bring her back with us." Mae said writing something down in a notebook.

"Come on firecracker!"  I lead Firecracker to the others while Mae checked on some other Dinosaurs in the biome. Everyone was awake and cold.

"Hi Ben!" Sammy said trying to be her cheerful self. I smiled and covered Firecracker with a blanket which also covered me. Firecracker layed down putting her head on my lap.

"We're going to check on the Drones today would you wanna come with?" Brooklyn asked, I sighed and nodded my head. I didn't get why they checked the drones there wasn't much reason.

"Yeah sure but someone should stay behind with Firecracker." I said, Kenji groaned and shook his head.

"She'll be fine on her own for a couple minutes." Kenji was annoyed with me. I was just being cautious, Darius was stuck somewhere and we had no idea what they were doing with him. Why did he not get any I was so worried about being here?

"Ok fine." I said annoyed as well. Kenji smiled and stood up still holding Brooklyn for warmth. Sammy and Yaz helped eachother get back up and we started to walk to the drones. Mae would be checking on every dinosaur so she would be gone until we came back. We arrived at the drones but it seemed that Kash was waiting for us all to arrive.

"Oh great." Brooklyn murmured, Kash put his usual smile on his face looking at every one of us, but his eyes locked on me.

"After your little stunt everything is a mess." He started, I glanced the the others. He would look away from me I was starting to get uncomfortable.

"So if you try again your friend won't be as lucky next time."

"What do you mean by that?" Sammy asked nervously, Kash's smile widened and he spun around to walk back inside of the building.

"You'll find out." He paused as he opened the door.

"Stay out of our way." He said with a more annoyed tone this time. He slammed the door shut.

"We have to get out of here." Brooklyn said hearing rustling around us most likely the stupid raptors. I took that as a sign to bolt with the others. We arrived back at the same time as Mae.

"What is wrong!?" Mae asked worried, we all caught our breaths except for Yaz who barely even lost any breath. She was a athlete after all.

"Kash threatened us with Darius he's taking Darius as a an advantage I don't know what he means though." Mae froze and sat down on a rock shaking her head.

"He wouldn't..." She wispered to herself. Kenji stood up straight confused.

"Mae what are they planning?" Kenji asked sternly, Mae covered her mouth with her hand in shock.

"You Father has thought about making a gigasaurus for the longest time I think..." She couldn't even finish her sentence. Everyone knew what she meant. Kash was theatening to kill Darius with the Gigasaurus.

"We have to save Darius." I said, Kenji shook his head still in still shocked.

"No, it's just a threat we need to get off this island with or without him. It's only one threat." Kenji reminded us, is he crazy!?

"We're not leaving Darius here!" I responded, Kenji huffed frustrated with me. We couldn't just leave Darius here, especially not with Kash and Mr. Kon.

"They'll kill him!" I added, Kenji shook his head.

"I know my dad he wouldn't kill kids!!" He defended his dad.

"You obviously don't know your Dad if he kidnapped your friend and is now threatening to murder him!! I mean seriously what is wrong with you!? Did you leave me too is this how it went down when I fell off the monorail!? It was never Darius' fault it was your guys!!" I snapped, Kenji backed away. Mae tried to calm me down but I wasn't listening.

"Darius is the one who let you go your just too pathetic to admit it because he was the only one nice to you, he doesn't do anything for us anyways!" Kenji said back, Mae groaned and sat with the others while we continued to yell at eachother.

"He did so much for you all!!" I yelled, Kenji scoffed and opened his mouth to say more but I didn't let him.

"He has done everything in his power to make sure all of you are safe and this is how you are pay him!? Hes just a kid Kenji, we are all just fucking kids!!! He doesn't deserve this he's done nothing to deserve this." Kenji was silent for a moment the silence was loud.

"It was always his fault when we lost the chance of getting home." Kenji said back walking closer to me as he talked. It was never his fault, he blamed himself for everything and it was because of them.

"It's your dad causing all of this don't forget that." I snapped back, Kenji widened his eyes and backed away from my face in defeat. No one could argue with it. It was his dad causing all of this, he made this island into this it was his dad's fault. It was always his fault.

New chapterrrr I didn't know how I would make this longer but I made it good enough I hope you enjoyed 😊

Word Count: 1140