From The Inside

This is the first Darius POV in this story so expect it to be sad and depressing 🥲

TW: Abuse

Darius' POV:

I woke up on my cold bed to yelling. Probably Mr. Kon yelling at Kash about something stupid. I sat up shivering, it's freezing in my room and I didn't get why. I saw my BRADX at the end of my bed staring at me.

"Creepy." I said to myself, I heard some things being thrown around down the hallway. I put the blankets over my trying my best to keep warm. I heard heavy footsteps walking down the hallway.

"Please don't come in here." I wispered to myself, I heard my door slam open and then slam closed. Just my luck, it was Kash.

"Do you know what your stupid friends did!?" He practically screamed, I uncovered myself from under the covers. He grabbed my by the shirt, every word he said he would spit in my face.

"YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE SUCH BRATS!!" He finally slapped me across the face and threw me against the wall.

"You are so dead." He snarled throwing something heavy are my head.

"And don't even think about leaving this room." He said before walking out of the door slamming it behind him. I backed behind the BRAD and hugged my knees to start crying. What did I do to deserve this? I should have never checked on Kash I should've stayed with Ben. All I want is to go home. Or even just hug Ben, I want to tell him everything I want to say sorry.

I heard Kash go into his office. This is the time. I stood up and slowly walked to the door. I needed to get out of here and this was the time. I opened the door quietly and looked down the hall to see if anyone was there. No one was there. The BRAD was following me, it was gonna get me caught. I huffed and tried my best to walk past Kash's office without making a sound. I heard him throw a chair at the door, it made me jump and I froze hugging the wall.

"THOSE STUPUD KIDS!!!! IM GOING TO MURDER THEM WITH THE T-REX!!!" I froze, damnit. I crept to the door hearing him yell about how he would kill the others. I slowly opened the door to see him in the middle of the room.

"What are YOU doing here!?" He yelled walking over to me.

"Please don't hurt my friends please I'll do anything." I begged, he tilted his head with a smile.

"You'll do anything huh?" He asked, I felt tears roll down my face. I nodded, he pulled me closer to his face forcedly.

"Anything they do your getting punished." He spit in my face he let me go. He grabbed my arm and squeezed it.

"You better hope your friends can control themselves." Kash said squeezing my arm even harder now. I had no idea squeezing someone's arm could hurt this badly.

"Mhm.." I murmured under my breath, he let go and the feeling of relief washed over me.

"Now get out of here!" He yelled, I nodded and ran out of the room. He slammed the door on my face, I walked down to my room in tears. They all were reckless. They don't know what their going up against. Or maybe they do? Maybe they don't care about me. Did they leave me here on purpose? I tried to wipe my tears once I got into the dark room but they kept running down my face. The nights Ben comforted me until I fell asleep was it all fake? Do they not care about me? Maybe I am useless.

I'm so sorry for the short chapter but I needed to fill in what's happening with Darius and everything. I hope you enjoyed this short chapter!!!

Word Count: 657