Prologue- "Where Are You From?"

Playlist

Beth

Rock and Roll All Nite

I Was Made for Lovin' You

Shout it Out Loud

Detroit Rock City

☾・゚*:✧⋆.☾ ⋆✧・*:☾⋆・゚:✧⋆*.☾・゚:✧⋆*.☾

5 years ago

A young brunette girl slowly opened her vibrant green eyes, blinking them as she took a moment to adjust to the darkness. Looking up, her eyes met with the twinkling of thousands of stars in a vast, black sky. If it was under different circumstances, the girl would have smiled with joy as a single shooting star interrupted the otherwise stillness of the starry night. But unfortunately, not a single ounce of any comforting feeling was found inside of her.

Gradually gaining back full consciousness, she began to shift her arms to her sides to lift herself up. She could feel the cool air enter into her lungs as she inhaled in an effort to keep herself calm. Under the palms of her hands, she felt that the terrain was extremely solid, with small pebbles crumbling by her wandering touch. Her head tilted down to her hands, head cocking in utter confusion.

Beth, I hear you calling

But I can't come home right now

The little girl knew immediately that she was not in a place she was familiar with. First, she noticed that she had woken up in the middle of a black strip of hard rock, interrupted so often by yellow lines. She did not see anything she recognized in her immediate surroundings that could at least give her a clue of where she was. The moon shown down, subtly lighting up the area that the girl was becoming unnerved by.

"Hello?"

Her voice rang into the night air, but she was met with no reply. Unless you count how the forest seemed to become even more quiet, like she was the only living thing that existed in the world.

Me and the boys are playing

And we just can't find the sound

The brunette quickly tensed up as she realized that she couldn't even remember how she ended up here, in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by darkness and towering trees that stretched high into the sky. She was all alone.

The brunette's breathing became faster and irregular, feeling her chest constrict in distress. She couldn't remember anything before she woke up, looking at the stars in the sky. Not one single thing. Tears threatened to pool in her eyes as the young girl became more and more frightened by the second.

Just a few more hours

And I'll be right home to you

Quickly jumping to her feet, the girl initially failed to notice a pair of bright, beaming lights rapidly heading her way. A rumbling noise overtook the girl's senses, causing her to turn in a circle to find where it was coming from. To her, it almost seemed as though the shooting star she saw moments before had returned.

I think I hear them calling

She had no time to react before a screeching sound filled her ears, and bright lights flooded her vision as they swerved left and right in front of her. The girl could now see that the bright lights belonged to a large, metal entity that seemed to float over the ground at a great speed. Her body locked up in that moment, and she didn't have any time to run anyway. She couldn't even manage to scream.