Chapter 12- "You Will Not Succeed"

"Rock of KISSTERIA, get your rock of Kissteria here! An object of cosmic origin."

Shaggy's voice rang throughout KISSWorld as he, Rory, and Scooby kept up their attempt to bring attention to themselves. Particularly the attention of a flying, scary witch.

Rory held the Rock of Kissteria above her head, trying to attract the eyes of the Crimson Witch. So far, they haven't even sensed an inkling of the Witch's presence. Even so, her eyes fluttered all around her, not allowing herself to be caught off guard whenever the witch decided to make an appearance.

The trio were suddenly met with an almost overpowering, disgusting smell. A smell that took them a moment to realize they have all smelled before.

"Dude, have you been eating beef jerky again?" Shaggy questioned Scooby. It wasn't an uncommon occurrence for the Scooby gang to pull over the Mystery Machine, gagging at the smell of whatever was produced by jerky when it caused havoc in Scooby's stomach.

"Nuhuh, not this time," Scooby responded to his friend.

All three came to a sudden halt, eyes widening when they quickly realized what the know recognizable stench meant for them.

Rory then tugged the Rock of Kissteria to her chest, clutching it with all of her strength.

"Then she's here," Shaggy surmised.

As if on cue, the trio heard the cackling of the Crimson Witch, in which they were growing almost accustomed to, due to how often they had heard it so far. Even so, it never failed to send shivers down Rory's spine.

Shaggy, Scooby, and Rory collectively look up to see the Crimson Witch, floating around with her eyes focused solely on them.

Suddenly, the witch goes into a quick dive, aimed at the three friends. They quickly duck away from the incoming crazy witch, who luckily passes just over their heads. Wasting no time, they jump into a sprint, trying to gain as much distance from the witch as they can.

Rory takes a chance and sends a quick glance behind her to see where the witch is. The hairs raise on her neck when she sees the Crimson Witch's beady eyes trained on her, and the Rock of Kissteria.

Rory stumbled, but Shaggy quickly grasped her arm and kept her upright, when an evil, manic smile spreads over the Witch's face. Rory knew then that her secret was given away. The witch now knew that she was the Wielder.

Velma sees her friends panicking, so she reaches out to them over the headphones to get their minds back on the plan.

"You've got to get her closer to us," Velma urged the three.

Simultaneously, they make a quick turn in the direction of the Scooby gang. Scooby and Shaggy were struggling on each side of Rory, due to the heavy boots still weighing them down.

"Man these boots were a bad idea," Shaggy finally concludes.

"I tried to tell—," Rory started to reprimand Shaggy, but she was interrupted by the Crimson Witch who had finally caught up to them.

"Give. Me. Rock!"

The witch swoops down and catches ahold of the back of Rory's jacket. With a yelp, Rory is hoisted into the air. Scooby and Shaggy tried to grab onto Rory before she was lifted up, but they were just a moment too slow.

Rory's heart started beating even faster than before. It was so loud she could hear it drumming in her ears. She knew that she was now in some deep trouble.

"They're mine! The Rock of Kissteria and the Wielder! You mortal fools have no idea what I will unleash!"

Rory started flailing around and kicking the air, making every effort she possibly could to escape the witch's grasp.