I Wanna Take You Somewhere

[Y/n's POV]

"OK, beautiful that's the last box," I say gently, smiling at my wife, who had already poured a glass of wine for herself.

"Finally, that took a while," she commented and I smiled back again, not wanting to start an argument.

Cordelia and I had just bought a new house together. A large three bedroom detached house with a huge backyard and a short wall separating our land from our neighbours'.

That night, Cordelia left me downstairs to build our furniture and she went to bed alone. Well, almost alone- she took the rest of the wine.

I got a little lonely after building the fourth bookshelf that I decided to go and take a wander outside. Our back garden was plain, but I could see the potential. I'd always loved lilacs. Well, I hadn't always loved them, it was something that reminded me of someone special, and I'd vowed to always keep them in my garden, despite my wife despising them.

Next door had a huge purple butterfly bush that stretched across the entire back wall of their house. I smiled looking at it and sat down slowly on our overgrown grass and looked up at the house next to ours.

Only one light was on in my neighbours' house and it was an upstairs window. I found my eyes going up to the light and thought I saw someone move back, but decided I was just tired and went back inside to finish the furniture so I'd be able to join my wife in bed at last, not long after.

[Minas pov]

"Come on, Michael." I whispered to myself, drumming my fingers on my thigh. This was the 3rd time I'd called him with no answer. He really was "Whatever." I put my phone back down on the armchair handle.

After a few minutes, I heard talking coming from outside. "Okay beautiful, thats the last box." I walked over to the window and looked out of it to see a slim, blonde woman standing next to a shorter woman. Have I seen the blonde woman before? I recognise her from somewhere.

I dont know if I'd seen them together before, because I couldn't see the shorter woman's face, so I shrugged off the feeling and sat back down in the armchair.

Drilling went on through the night from the new neighbours, not allowing me to have a moment of silence. When the noise finally stopped, I heard next door's back door, open so I walked over to the window to see who it was.

It was the shorter woman who walked out of the house. "Who are you?" I whispered to myself, trying to get a better look at the girl when she finally turned to look at me... no...

Y/N?!