And I Don't Know Where

TW: smut, slight domestic violence

[Y/n's POV]

Walking back inside, I shook the thoughts of her from my head. I walked straight up to Cordelia, who was only just walking through our front door, and pressed my lips hard against hers, in a bruising make out session.

"Take me to bed," I breathed out against her lips.
Without warning, she picked me up and carried me to our bedroom, where she pushed my down and started roughly undressing me.

There was no love in the sex anymore. It was just lust mixed with desire.

She pulled off her own clothes, climbed on top of me and started kissing down my body, biting and sucking on my skin, before she finally got to where I needed it.

"OH FUCK CORDELIA!" I moaned out, as she slammed her fingers into me.

She continued to fuck me roughly for a few minutes, before I finally finished, "OH SHIT WINNIE!" I screamed. And then it registered what I'd just said.

She stopped everything, stared at me and then pulled me up roughly.

"What the fuck did you just call me?" She growled and i backed up against the wall.

"Delia, it was a mist-."

But then she cut me off with a harsh slap to my face, causing me to fall to the ground.

"Get out!" She screamed.

I ran downstairs and into the living room, where I spent the night asleep on the sofa.

[Mina's POV]

I couldn't take my mind off of her, so the second I saw my husband placing his stuff down on the kitchen counter, I rushed up to him and smashed my lips against his.

He shoved his tongue in my mouth and placed his hands on my hips. He lifted me up and carried me upstairs to our bedroom, only breaking away from the kiss to take a breath. It wasn't so much love as it was lust now.

When we finally got to our bedroom, he layed me down on the bed and took the opportunity to pull off my skirt and unzip his trousers.

He pulled me to the edge of the bed and grabbed my hips, pushing into me. I moaned softly and he sped up, going faster and faster. The bedframe struck the wall with every thrust of his hips and he grabbed onto my thighs as he shuddered, and pulled out of me.

He pulled up his boxers and trousers and I pulled myself up slowly. "Where are you going?" I asked him. "Out." He zipped his trousers up before walking out with nothing but a quiet bye.

I layed down again and pulled the covers over me, as I heard his car pull out of our driveway, and spent another night alone.