But All My Tears

[Y/n's POV]

I went over to Cordelia's house the next morning as always, to help her with her morning sickness.

"Hey Delia." I smiled, walking into her living room, where my ex wife was sat on the sofa. Our divorce had been finalised last month, along with Wilhelmina's, so we could get married finally.

"Do you miss me?" She asked gently, as I sat across from her.

"Sorry?" I frowned.

"What's so wonderful about her? I miss you y/n, why don't you want me? Cant you see I'm struggling?" She sobbed and I sat next to her.

"Cordelia, why are you asking me this? We weren't happy together," I sighed, but then she kissed me.

I pushed her back and stood, wiping my lips on my sleeve, "you..."

"I'm so much better than her y/n!" She whispered and stood to hold me.

"Don't touch me Cordelia," I whispered and walked back, "you just... you kissed me. Oh my God, you just kissed me!" I breathed out, instantly feeling regret. Regret for what? I'm not sure.

"Do you not remember how much you loved me? I'm struggling without you y/n."

"I did love you, Cordelia. But a lot changed and I can't feel the same about you anymore, as I once did. I need to go," I whispered, tears running down my face, before I ran back home to Mina and broke down in the front doorway sobbing.

"What did she do?" Wilhelmina asked gently and helped me up. I didn't reply, I just held onto her, as if my life depended on it.

[Wilhemina's POV]

I brought her over to the sofa and sat down with her, trying to calm her down.

"Just calm down, you're here with me now, you're safe. Everything's okay," I said softly, and she calmed down a little.

"What happened love? What did she do to you?" I whispered the last words, already regretting trusting Cordelia not to do something.

"She- she kissed me," Y/n whispered and started crying again.

When she started crying again, I held her close to me and waited until she calmed down again to say something.

"Do you want to go back over there? With me?" I asked and she shook her head, and held on to me tighter.

"Okay. Is there anything I can do?" She shook her head again and I pulled her closer to me, so she was basically sitting on my lap.

"You don't have to go over there again, she can deal with her morning sickness herself," I whispered into her ear and she visibly calmed down when I said that, knowing she's not going back over there.

A while later, when y/n had calmed down fully, I made her a cup of tea and was bringing it to her when the doorbell went off. I looked at y/n and she shook her head, telling me not to open it.

"Please! I just want to apologize!" We heard Cordelia shout from the other side of the door.

She kept on banging on the door and ringing the doorbell until it got too annoying to bear so I looked at y/n again.

"Can I answer it, please? Its getting really annoying," I asked her and she hesitated before nodding.

I walked over to the door and opened it, and Cordelia welcomed herself into our house.

"Y/n, I am so sorry. I wasn't thinking and I don't know why I did what I did. I'm sorry," she said and I looked at y/n, waiting for her to answer.

"Thank you for your apology, but I don't think ill be coming back to your house," Y/n said and I smiled at her, before looking back at Cordelia.

"But I need you!" Cordelia said to y/n and I wanted to hit her.

"Cordelia. Please," Y/n whispered, clearly not wanting to argue.

Cordelia looked at y/n for a few seconds and then turned around to leave.

When she'd left, I closed the door and locked it, before walking over to y/n.

"Sorry about that," She said to me and I shook my head.

"No, its not your fault," She looked away from me when I said that so I put my hands on her cheeks and made her face me. "Its not your fault, I promise." I kissed her before letting go of her face and she smiled at me.

Everything's going to be okay.