To Share My Nights

2 weeks later...

[Y/n's POV]

Everyone has been tense since it happened. We all knew all of us knew about everything and it was awkward. I hadn't seen Wilhemina for two weeks and I don't think Cordelia had seen Michael either.

Cordelia and I hadn't spoken about it, or argued. We had an unspoken agreement that we understood we'd both done wrong, so there was no point getting angry at one another.

I was getting ready in the bathroom, when I saw it, a bit of plastic that looked as if it belonged on the end of a pregnancy test.

It was like a strange pull to it. I picked it up and then instantly started looking through the bin, tears clouding my vision.

"No no no no no," I whispered, as I pulled the test out.

I squeezed my eyes shut, before opening them and screaming silently. I rinsed off the positive pregnancy test and walked downstairs to talk to my wife.

"Delia, can we talk please?" I asked gently and sat across from her on the sofa. Because of everything that hap happened, Cordelia and I had started to talk more, not about what was happening, but general conversation. Things such as "how was your day" or "would you like a drink" had started coming to us more naturally. I think the fact we knew the marriage was over had lifted a huge weight from us both.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" She replied quietly, avoiding eye contact.

I said nothing in return, just held up the test and raised an eyebrow. She looked at me for a minute, before tears were streaming down her face.

"Hey, shh, you're okay, it's all okay," I whispered and wrapped my arms around her, "I'm guessing it's Michael's?"

"Yes," she sobbed, "God, y/n I'm so sorry for everything."

"Hey, stop that! Does he know?"

"No."

"We need to tell them at some point, love." I smiled reassuringly and she nodded, silent tears running down her face still.

"Can you go and get them?" She whispered and wiped her eyes.

"Are you sure you want me to now?"

She just nodded and I kissed her temple. "It's all going to be okay, Cordelia." And I left to get our neighbours.

[Wilhemina's POV]

I rushed to open the front door and didnt expect to see y/n comforting a crying Cordelia. Have they gotten back together?

"Hey, can we come in?" Y/n asked, and I moved out of the way so they could come in.

"Whats this about?" Michael asked, standing up and walking over to us. Cordelia looked at him and immediately burst into tears.

"Dont cry, it's all going to be okay, I promise," Y/n said and brought Cordelia into a hug, kissing the top of her head. Are they actually together again? "Can we sit down?" Y/n asked and I nodded, bringing them into the living room and sitting down.

"So.. whats going on?" Michael asked again, looking at me and then Cordelia, who y/n was still trying to calm down. I looked at him and shrugged and he rolled his eyes.

Since they caught us in the garden Michael and I werent exactly on speaking terms. We weren't before, but now it was just bad. He barely looked at me and when he did, it was a look of disgust. He looks at me like he didnt do the exact same thing with Cordelia. It was a bit silly really.

"Right.. do you want to tell them or should I?" Y/n asked Cordelia and she whispered something. This must be serious. "Okay." Y/n whispered back to Cordelia and faced us.

"So... I found this in the bathroom bin," She said and held up a pregnancy test.

"Is that-?" Michael went to ask and y/n nodded. Cordelia started crying harder, telling us both what we needed to know.

Michael moved from next to me over to Cordelia and brought her into a hug. He didnt say anything for a while, just whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

"Were just going to step outside for a minute," Michael said and walked out of the room with Cordelia, leaving y/n and I alone.

"So, how've you been?" y/n asked me, moving next to me.

"I've been good. Michael and I arent really on speaking terms anymore," I said and shrugged. "We'd never really been the type of couple to talk, aspecailly after the baby was born. So its not all that much different. How about you?" I asked her.

"I've been good. Cordelia and I got a chance to talk more and we resolved a lot of things. So yeah its actually been better." She nodded and grabbed my hand, holding it in hers and placing it in her lap.

We sat there in silence for a few minutes until Michael and Cordelia walked back into the room. Cordelia was visibly more calmer than she was and not crying anymore.

"Everything sorted?" Y/n asked Cordelia and she nodded, smiling.

"Good. Its all going to be okay," Y/n whispered, but I'm not sure if it was to Cordelia or herself.