Have Been Used Up

TW: threats

[Y/n's POV]

I don't know what happened, how she'd thought of it, but one moment Wilhelmina and I were happy, and the next...

"I don't want you to have her anymore," I heard Cordelia's voice on the other side of Wilhelmina's phone call.

"Well you don't want her either," Wilhelmina replied calmly, but I could sense the rising panic in her voice.

"No, I don't. I'm opening up a bottle now..."

NO.

I ran. I ran across our back yards and into Cordelia's house so fast, catching her sat smugly in her living room, without a bottle in sight.

"Oh Wilhelmina, I'm going to have to go, your girlfriend just arrived." She smirked and put the phone down.

"Where... you said... bottle... don't hurt her..." I panted and watched her grin psychotically.

"Oh sweetheart, I'm not really going to. But now you're here, how about some fun?" She stood up and walked to me, backing me against the wall.

"Cordelia, please don't do this," I said calmly and moved away from the wall and into the centre of the room.

"You're going to do as I say, y/n, or the baby is going to pay for it," she whispered and placed a warning hand over her bump.

"No she's not." I smirked, looking to my girlfriend, who was stood behind Cordelia in silence, with a police officer on her side.

"I'm willing to kill her... don't push me," she laughed and I smiled at her.

"Bye bye, Delia." I waved, confusing her, before she turned to look at what I was looking at.

"Miss Goode, you're under arrest for domestic abuse and threat to harm life, you have the right to remain silent but anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law at a further date," the officer said and cuffed her, leading her away.

"How did you-?" I started to ask Mina, but then she started crying.

"I was so worried about you and the baby and I called them as you were running over," she sobbed and I walked her in silence back to our house.

[Wilhemina's POV]

"Hey, Mina calm down shes gone now, she didnt do anything to the baby its all fine," She told me and I nodded, calming down while y/n led me over to the sofa and pulled me down into her arms.

"I know, it just really scared me, the fact she'd even think about hurting the baby. Our baby."

"It scared me too, but she didn't. And she wont be able to." Y/n held me tighter and I held her back.

A while later, while we were laying on the sofa and watching a movie, y/n yawned loudly and paused the movie. "Can we go to bed? I'm exhausted."

I nodded and turned the television off, walking upstairs to our room.

When we were both in our pyjamas and laying in bed, y/n sat up and looked at me, so i put my book down and looked at her.

"I'm so excited to be a mother with you." She whispered and I smiled.

"Me too, its been my dream for years." I said and she looked down to her hands.

"I know. I'm sorry I-" I cut her off with a kiss and she smiled into it, kissing me back.

I pulled away before we got carried away and smiled at her. "Stop apologizing." I whispered to her, still holding her face. "You were scared, I was too." She nodded and I let go of her face, after kissing her once more.

"I love you." She said, laying down and turning off the lamp on her bedside table.

"I love you too." I said and smiled at her, turning my lamp off and laying down next to her.

She moved closer to me and put her arm around me, and we both fell asleep, happier then we ever thought we'd be.