I'm Just So Tired

[Y/n's POV]

The next morning, I woke up to Wilhemina sprawled across my body, snoring softly. This has got to be uncomfortable for her back. I positioned her in a way that would hopefully be more comfortable before I snuck out of bed and tried to find the toilet.

When I got back, Wilhemina was just waking up, so I climbed back in bed and got under the covers carefully. She looked up at me and smiled, her eyes half closed and watery from the tiredness. "Morning Mina," I said and grinned at her. She squinted, getting adjusted to the light in the room and moved closer to me.

"Michaels not home is he?" She asked, rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"No, he's not here," I said and smiled at her, pulling her closer to me.

"Good," She whispered and put her head on my chest, closing her eyes.

After a while, Wilhemina and I had gotten dressed. I'd borrowed some of her clothes and we were now both eating toast in her kitchen. I didn't think I'd be this happy again for a long time, but after a single night with Wilhemina, I feel happier then I have in years.

It makes me sad though, that I spent all of these years being less happy than i could've been. Years I could've spent with the woman of my dreams and I spent them with a weak imitation.

[Wilhemina's POV]

We ate our toast in a comfortable silence, the only thing we could hear were the birds outside and the crunch of toast when we bit into it.

After we'd finished our breakfast, we went into y/n's house and she got changed into her gardening clothes.

"Do you want to help me?" She asked and held up another pair of leggings and a t-shirt.

"Sure." I shrugged and took the clothes off of her and walked into her bathroom, getting changed.

When we were both ready, we went into her garden and y/n started trimming the bush, cutting it back to make it look neat again.

"When you first moved in and planted the lilac bush, I used to sit in that room up there and just watch you," I said and looked up to the baby room and smiled before looking back down at y/n.

"You did? I thought I saw someone watching me my first night here," Y/n said and laughed, putting the bush trimmers down and looked at me.

I sat down next to her and smiled, thankful she was with me right now.

I rested my head on her shoulder and after a few moments, she whispered something.

"I really wanna kiss you right now."

I looked up at her and she had the same smile she had every time she kissed me.

"What's stopping you?"

A second later, her lips were on mine and her hands were roaming up and down my body. She took the chance to deepen it and layed me down on the ground, not taking her lips off of mine.

When we pulled away to take a breath, she pulled up the bottom of my t-shirt and she took it off of me, throwing it aside somewhere. She kisses me hungrily and lifts herself slightly by putting one of her hands on the grass.

She starts to kiss my neck, sucking and grazing her teeth against my neck. I moaned loudly and tangled my hands in her hair. She kissed down my neck and to my chest, sucking lightly and leaving purple marks across my chest and neck.

She kissed her way back up to my mouth and pressed hers against mine, twirling her tongue around mine while playing with my breasts through my bra, causing me to moan into her mouth.

We didn't hear y/n's back door open so it was too late when we heard two gasps come from there.

"Wilhemina?!" "Y/n?!" We heard Michael and Cordelia say at the same time and we pulled apart from each other, looking at them in shock.