And I Wanna Kiss You

TW: smut

[Y/n's POV]

Gently, so so gently, I moved to put my arms around Wilhelmina.

"If you do that any slower, I'll be gone before you're even holding me," she laughed and pulled my arms around her waist tight.

We sat together for a while, before she wiggled free of me and stood up, "Let's go over to mine, it's warmer," she giggled and helped pull me up off the sofa, before we made our way across the back garden, over the wall and into her house.

"You were right, it's well warmer in here," I giggled, as we sat down together on her sofa. This time however, she sat a little further away. Just as i was about to move closer, she pushed my shoulders down so I was sprawled across the sofa, and she crawled across me and just laid there.

"You're still extremely comfortable to lay on," she hummed and pressed her face closer into my shoulder.

"You're much smaller than me now," I said gently, realising how much height she'd actually lost, "If it was back then, I'd be able to reach to kiss you."

She moved her head from my shoulder to look down into my eyes, then to my lips, and back to my eyes, biting her own lip in the process.

Slowly, as if she were scared I'd run, she brought her lips down onto mine, and I pulled her down the rest of the way, taking her by surprise and pressing our lips together.

I ran my hands over her small frame and she moaned gently as I ghosted over the sides of her breasts.

The noise took me by surprise, and I think her too, because she pulled back blushing. I looked at her for a moment, before pulling her back down again, this kiss being even more passionate than the first.

But I could feel the love. I could feel the regret. We'd missed out on four years together and this was the only way we could make up for it. We were both married, but not to who we were meant to be married to.

"What're you thinking about?" She whispered and sat up, straddling my torso.

"How much I missed you," I breathed out and swapped our places, so I was on top.

"I missed you too," she sighed, and then we were kissing again.

[Wilhemina's POV]

The only reason our lips parted was to take breaths, before we pressed them together again, swelling with the chafing heat. I placed my hands on y/ns hips and dug my nails into them as her lips left mine and she started to spread kisses along my neck, making me moan and throw my head back into the sofa cushion. I tangle my hands in her hair as her hands travel down my body, unbuttoning my blouse.

"Please y/n.. take me to bed," I moaned and she got off of me, lifting me up she ground her lips against mine.

When we got to my room, she placed me down on the bed carefully and climbed on top of me, running her hands up and down my body. I tugged the bottom of her shirt and she pulled it off, exposing her chest.

I flipped us over and started kissing her neck, eliciting soft moans from her. I kissed my way down her chest and slid my hands under her, unhooking her bra. I went down and took one of her nipples into my mouth, sucking on it. She moaned loudly and threw her head back into the pillow, closing her eyes.

After I'd shown the other nipple the same amount of attention, I went down lower and took off her leggings, leaving her in only her underwear. I took them off and started kissing her inner thighs. "Please, Mina," She breathed out and squirmed under me.

I didnt make her wait any longer, I let my tongue travel over her clit, and she bucked her hips and moaned loudly. I scratched up and down her thighs while I took her bundle into my mouth, as I remembered everything she loved me doing to her in the past.

The noises she was making were almost angelic and I'd forgotten how much I'd missed being the one who was the reason for them. I replaced my mouth with my thumb and climbed up her body, kissing her hot lips again. She moaned into my mouth and J went faster, clouding her mind with pleasure.

I pulled away from the kiss and lined my index and middle fingers up to her entrance, slowly sliding them into her. She moaned loudly again and bucked her hips, encouraging me to go faster.

A few moments later she starts moaning louder, and I could feel she was coming closer to the edge so I sped up and took one of her nipples into my mouth, pushing her off the edge. I kept on going until her orgasm finished completely, and I slid my fingers out of her slowly, causing her to shiver.

She looked at me sleepily before pulling me in for another kiss, slow and passionate. When we both pulled away to take a breath, my phone started to ring.

I looked over to see Michaels name flashing on the screen. "Its Michael, I have to take it," I groaned and got off of the bed, walking just outside of the room.

"Hi Michael," I said after a moment of his silence.

"Hi, Wilhemina. I just thought I should let you know I wont be home tonight," he said, out of breath and I swear i could hear something else in the background. Or someone else.

"Thats fine," I said and stayed silent for a second to try and hear what was going on in the back. Is that someone.. moaning? It sounds all too much like Cordelias voice.

He hung up and I walked back into the room to find a sleeping y/n. I looked at her for a few seconds before walking back out of the room and into the room opposite, and sat down in the armchair, my thoughts taking over my mind once again.