A secret being revealed to them all

Aaron

"Where did our Daughter go? It's me she must escape. My burdens I can't erase, the mother I might have saved. (Assassin, Murder, Monster.) Marni, I need you no, look what I've become. The nightmare she should fear, is the father you left alone. (Assassin, Murder, Monster, Assassin, Murder, Monster, Assassin, Murder, Monster.) The years roll by without you Marni, Seventeen have come and gone. I raised our Shilo with the best intentions. But there is something I can't tell her, I am lost without you here. I am only living out a lie! But Shilo can never leave! She is my everything! Nothing can bring you back! Shilo is all I have! (Assassin, Murder, Monster, Assassin, Murder, Monster, Assassin, Murder, Monster.) The years roll by without you Marni, Seventeen have come and gone. I raised our Shilo with the best intentions. But there is something I can't tell her, I am lost without you here. I am only living out a lie! I'm the monster! (Assassin!) I'm the villain! (Assassin!) What Perfection! (Assassin!) What Precision! (Assassin!) Keen incisions, (Assassin!) I deliver! (Assassin!) Unscathed Organs, (Assassin!) I deliver! (Assassin!) Repossessions, (Assassin!) I deliver! (Assassin!) I'm the Repo, (Assassin!) Legal assassin! (Assassin!)"

Old tunes like that one from good movies/musicals make my day when I need them too. One of those days happens to be today and I just need a distraction from everything else that is going on at the moment. 

I may be back but the others are catching on to the fact that I'm not actually doing well. Though it's not surprising, I mean I even noticed after a few days. Though I spent more time with myself then the others spent with me so it doesn't come as a surprise. 

There is a knock on the door that grabs my attention as I finish the singing the song Legal Assassin from the Repo! The Genetic Opera. "Come in." The door opens and Spencer walks through the door and shuts it and I see the team minus Jason standing around my door. 

"Are you okay?" Spencer asks and I nod. "Answer me honestly." He says and I stand up and walk past him and open the door and they walk off quickly. I shut the door and then turn and look at Spencer. 

"I'm not great, obviously. I mean look at me, I look like a zombie. I'm not great, but I'm well enough to get things done. Thus the humming." 

"And your singing." He says and I look at him slightly terrified. 

"You all heard that?"

"No just me. But hey you're really good at singing." He says and I look away from him and he grabs my hands and I look back at him. "You are really good and if it means that you are going to get back to your normal self and take care of yourself, then do what you need to. We all just want to see you get better and get back to your normal self again, because we care for you and we don't want to see you much yourself over the edge and get yourself killed over this. Just be you and do what you need to do. Okay?" He says.

"I know. Thank you Spencer. When you go back out there, thank the others for me as well please. I would have just gone back to work if you all didn't push me to stay home and try and get better I would be in the hospital due to nearly or on a mental table due to actually working myself to death. So thank you." 

He kisses my cheek and lets go of one of my hands and places it on my neck. "I know. The team, my family, and myself will help you where and when you need us. Trust us and let us know how we can help you. I'll go tell the team your message." He says and then he walks to the door and leaves. 

I shut the door behind him and go back to my desk to finish more of the paperwork that's been sitting on my desk for the two weeks I've been gone. Though not even twenty minutes into doing this, and I find myself humming again. 

"This is a habit that needs to be stoped soon." There comes a knock on the door and I get up and open it to see Strauss standing there. Thank god she didn't catch me a moment ago, that would be worse than the team.