Awkward

Penelope

Spencer and I are sitting in my office and I can tell that something happened happened after we left them.

"So, what happened?"

"Do you really want to know?" Spencer asks and I nod.

"I wouldn't have asked if I didn't."

"Well, after you all left, we sat there for a moment and made out. And then we made our way to the bedroom." He says and starts messing with the buttons on his sweater.

"Oh my god! You and Hotch actually, well you know!"

"Shhh. Keep your voice down. Yes we did, and I have to say that I was surprised." He says and I look at him confused.

"How so?"

"11." He says and I choke on my own saliva. I take a moment to catch my breath and he looks at me worriedly.

"11? You're kidding!"

"Nope." He says and I grin a bit.

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

"We're done talking about my love life." He says and I laugh a bit to myself.

"Okay, fine." A knock at my door makes us both look up and we see Hotch standing there.

"We've got a case." Hotch says and we both get ready to get up, but he motions for us both to keep sitting.

He walks in and shuts the door behind himself and I look at him confused, but his attention is on Spencer.

"I know we've talked briefly about your school life, in the past but we have to talk about it in full now." He says.

"Why?" I know how Spencer feels about talking about everything that happened to him.

"This case involves the murder of many of your old bullies." He says and Spencer seems to go blank of all emotions.

"What does this have to do with talking about what I went through?" Spencer asks and I hear Hotch sigh before walking over and kneeling in front of Spencer.

"You know why. If you want, we can keep it between you and I or just the three of us. But I want you to know that you don't have to tell the whole team." Hotch says and Spencer nods.

"The three of us. I don't want anyone else to know." Spencer says and we both nod. I hug Spencer and Hotch places a kiss on the top of his head.

We all get up and walk to the conference room and everyone else walks in as well. I let JJ go ahead and explain this one while I take a seat next to Morgan. He wraps and arm around me and I lean into him as JJ talks.

Hotch sits next to Spencer and there chairs are directly touching. I think Morgan is catching onto the two of them, but JJ and Emily seem to be oblivious. Papa notices the way they're sitting and he seems to have connected the dots about the case.

When JJ is done Hotch gives his usual up in 30 and we all disperse. I walk with Morgan back to his desk so we can talk as he packs up and grabs his go bag.

Aaron

I wait for everyone to walk out before taking Spencer's hand and he looks at me.

"Baby, are you going to be okay?"

"I'll be fine. They don't deserve it but they also made my life hell." Spencer says and I sigh.

"You know that you can talk to me, right?"

"You don't get to use my words against me." He says and smiles a bit.

"You know that I mean it though. You can talk to me."