Fooling around

Aaron

The work day stated off normal, until Morgan stoped me as I was heading back to my office. "Hotch." Morgan says and I turn around to look at him and see what he wanted.

"What can I do for you Morgan?"

"What's going on between you and Reid?" He asks and both JJ and Emily look over at me confused.

"What's going on between you and my sister?" Spencer says and Morgan stops talking real quickly. "That's what I thought. Now why don't you leave it alone and get back to work Morgan." He says and Morgan goes back to his desk and sits down to finish with case reports.

I look over at JJ and see her looking between the three of us before mumbling to herself and going back to her office. Emily starts working again and I see Dave walk over and say something to Spencer, before he walks away and Spencer gets up and leaves the building.

I walk back into my office and finish the report that I need to get to Strauss. After I finish with it I take it to her and then go back to my office.

When I get back, I see Penelope walking over to Morgan and I shake my head a bit. Dave walks over to me and I stop walking into my office to see what he wants.

"Let's talk in your office." Dave says and we both step in and I shut the door.

"What's going on?"

"I just want to know where you're at, in your plan to propose." He says and I nod.

"I was planning on making a home cooked meal, and that's about as far as I've gotten."

"You're hopeless." He says and I sigh.

"I don't know what else to do. I want to do more, but I don't know what it should be."

"He likes movies. Take him to see a movie, or watch some movies on the couch together." He says.

"We do that already, and I'm running out of movies to watch."

"For a guy that seems to be able to handle a lot, you have some strange weaknesses." He says and I must have looked at him really confused.

"Around others, you drink black coffee, and only that. When with a select few, you get things like Chi tea latte's. You make others talk to you when they need it, but can never figure out how to talk to someone else when you need it. You can also plan dates, but can't come up with a way to propose. Do you see what I'm saying?" He says and I nod.

"I get it. I just don't know what else to do."

"Think of it like you're setting up another date, but at home. Because that's what you're doing, just adding something else at the end." He says and I nod again.

"Thanks Dave."

"No problem Aaron. But if you break his heart, you know what will happen." Dave says and I nod.

"I know, and trust me. I don't plan on over doing so. I would much rather kill my self, then do that to him."

"Great, but don't kill your self. That would do more harm to him then you breaking his heart." He says.

"Right." Dave leaves my office and I go back to work until a coffee cup is placed in front of me. I look up and see Spencer walking out of my office. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Spencer says and shuts the door. I smile and take a drink before finishing up with work and waiting on the others to bring up their reports for me to look over.

I get up and open my door and then go back to my desk and think of what else I should do with Spencer.

"Shit, when should I try and do this? Our schedule is so inconsistent, that I can't make definitive plans really far out. But when is the best time to do so?"