Episode 3

"I knew it! Actually... I'm his brother-in-law"

I gasped.

"W-what?"

He smiled and nodded.

"His sister, actually step sister is married to me, so yeah I basically knew him a bit well"

"Step sister?"

"Hmm, his mom left him and that's how his father got married to a lady for the sake of Taehyung, and she already had a girl so yeah.."

I nodded in understanding. I couldn't help but ask.

"How did he get this disorder?"

"As much as I know, maybe because none of his step sister or step mom treated him well? I just don't know the main reason but it must be something complicated. That's why he was excluded away from the family and his grandparents bought him a house but unfortunately they too left him"

I nodded.

"All I could do is wish you good luck? Hope you... can change him. And I really want someone to care for him... you know what I mean?"

I nodded.

"If you wouldn't have tell me I would have still helped him!"

I answered sassily. He shook his head smiling.

"Fell in love already?" he smirked.

I gasped a bit.

"w-what? I don't know what are you saying? I m-must go... bye"

I left and I could actually feel my cheeks heating up.

'I don't love him, right? Maybe I like him, I guess?' I smacked myself but blushed harder.

I was walking through streets as the thoughts of him kept repeating my mind. He really would have a dreadful past so he is diagnosed with it.

With those thoughts I reached my apartment.

Next Day

It was lunch time already. Y/n and Taehyung didn't have a talk since then, nor they glanced at each other.

Y/n wanted to but didn't dare. What if he wasn't him? What if he again starts insulting her? She was scared.

She was sitting alone as Lily was sick and had no friends rather than her. She was eating when she felt presence beside her.

She slowly looked and choked on her food when she found the same person that she'd been thinking about from night.

Y/n POV

"W-what are y-you doing h-here?"

I couldn't manage but stuttered out as I was so scared. I backed away a bit, fear visible in my eyes.

He frowned and looked down sadly.

"D-did I hurt you too? Now you won'tbe my bestfriend a-anymore?"

His voice was soft. Oh, so it's him... Kimchi?

"u-um.. i-is it you?"

He looked up and smiled slightly.

"Yes berry.."

I blushed slightly.

Kimchi: "D-do y-you probably don't want to be my friend no more?"

I frowned and quickly scooted a bit closer to him.

"Who said that, hm? We are bestfriends and I would never cut off with my bestfriend!"

He suddenly smiled cheekily, hugging me.