Chapter 46

TaeTae: “Y/n-ieee~ Pwease lemme—”

Y/n: “No TaeTae! Finish that and this dish is for me, you won’t be able to tolerate it baby, this is spicy, okay?”

TaeTae: “Nu! Nu! I wan it!”
He stubbornly said, stomping his feet on the ground.

Y/n took a deep breath, calming herself down.
Y/n: “Baby—”

He wailed and pouted angrily. I sighed in defeat.

Y/n: “Just one bite..”
He smiled widely and hopped down his chair waddling up to me, desperately looking at the colourful dish.

Y/n offered a spoonful of it, TaeTae happily munched on it. After a while, he stopped chewing and stared at y/n with teary eyes.

Y/n smiled sadly and cooed. She got a glass full of milk, and gave it to him in his sippy.

He started crying, as his nose turned a bit red. Y/n brought him closer, even though he was thrashing around.

Y/n: "I knew this coming.."
She muttered.

Y/n POV

Y/n: “Baby, drink this milk.. C’mon..”
I softly spoke out and made him drink some milk, his cries died down to sniffles and sobs. I wiped his tears.

I kissed his cheeks as he looked exhausted.

Y/n: “Are you alright?”
He just nodded his head tiredly. I glanced at the time and sighed.

Y/n: “I’ll feed you, your breakfast baby..”

TaeTae: “TeTe n-nu wan”
He looked up at me with his puppy eyes.

Y/n: “Why sweetheart? Don’t you like that?”

TaeTae: “TeTe nu hungwy”
He whined and leaned his back on me.

Y/n: “Ah~ That’s okay I was supposed to give you skittles, but if you’re not hungry then—”

TaeTae: “TeTe wan it!”
He giggled loudly, raising up his hand. I softly giggled and got him skittles. He can eat but messily, so most of the time I try to feed him.

I cleaned him up and washed the dishes. He kept on humming a tune when I did so. We settled down on the couch and I sighed.

Y/n: “Do you want to watch anything baby?”

TaeTae: “Mons—”
He was interrupted by a knock on the door. His ears perked up.

Y/n: “I’ll check it”
I muttered before approaching the door and opening it.

I flinched.

“HELLOOOO!”

Y/n: “Ah.. o-oh my! Y-you all g—”

Namjoon: “Sorry that we got you startled, actually we were so excited—”

Jin: “Why don’t you stop being descriptive! First let us in! Where’s Taehyung!”
Jin yelled as he beamed a smile at me before entering.

Jin squealed when he saw Taehyung peeking from the couch with his big doe eyes.

Jin: “Yah! I guess it’s TaeTae!”

Jhope: “My baby~”
Jhope gleamed in pure bliss looking at how those eyes were staring at them in curiosity.

TaeTae hopped down the couch and ran towards us. He shielded me, I confusedly looked at him.

TaeTae: “TeTe in chawge! Nu huwt Y/n-iee!”
He ‘glared'. My heart melted at his words and the others cooed loudly.

Jungkook: “TaeTae is being protective!”