Chapter 22

I entered the dance room with a forced smile when before coming here I found Kimchi somewhere there, searching for someone which I assumed as Rosé.

What I can even do now?

I sighed and sat beside the dancing girls while Hyunjin was instructing them. I smiled watching Lisa dancing gracefully, but the smile instantly dropped when I noticed someone specific sitting there, hyping someone up.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

Y/n: “What are you doing here, Rosé?”
I instantly asked. She glanced at me and smiled.

Rosé: “Hi! I was just getting fed of walking around, doing nothing. So why not being here?!”

I smiled slightly and nodded.

She’s here, what that Kimchi is searching for then?’

“Hey girls do not sit! C’mon dance along!”
I snapped when Mr. Hwang wait no, Hyunjin, scratch it the dance coach yelled.

We both sheepishly smiled and nodded going at the end position.

Hyunjin started roaming around examining everyone. Not to mention there were boys too.

Hyunjin: “You’re doing great!”
I flustered when he commented me. I bowed at him and continued to dance with peachy cheeks.

I frowned when someone suddenly enter, It was Kimchi with a not so happy look. I
looked away from him.

He approached Rosé.

Kimchi: “U-uh Rosé can I p-please talk to you?”

She instantly glanced at me. And I could really understand what she was trying to ask. I just sighed and changed my position a bit away from him.

Hyunjin smiled at me and continued explaining me and others totally ignoring the guy who entered out of nowhere.

Kimchi POV

I frowned but didn’t look up at Y/n at all, I just stared at Rosé in hopes.

Rosé: “Why are you hitting on me? Don’t you have a girlfriend standing there?”
She whispered to me. I pursed my lips and hissed.

Kimchi: “She isn’t my girlfri—”
I paused when I noticed Hyunjin talking with Y/n and they were laughing together.

What are they even talking about?’
I gulped the lump down my throat and forcefully made myself look at Rosé.

What I was thinking? I need to confess Rosé!’

Rosé: “Just go to her..”
She spoke sternly when she caught me staring at y/n.

Kimchi: “But I wanna talk to you something imp—”
I was cut off with Y/n’s small laugh.

I gulped and tried my best not to look at them. I bit my lips and tried to continue.

Kimchi: “something important.. I want to explain you..”

Rosé: “What?”

Kimchi: “p-please give me a chance.. please let’s talk it out?”
She sighed and nodded.

I smiled but the smile didn’t last long when I found the boy trying to help y/n with the posture.

I gritted my teeth.

why is she letting him touch her? She wasn’t even about to dance then why?’

Shut up Kimchi! You don’t have to feel affected by any of this! I scolded myself and smiled at Rosé before going out.