Chapter 54

Warning ⚠️
- Has minute fat-shaming (not that severe)
- Can also degrade your self-esteem.
Read at your own risk:)

----------

Y/n laid on the bed of the guestroom. She started to sniff her body. Her eyes teared up.

'I can't take this.. I-I can't!'

She cried curling into a ball, there was no one to her now. For one moment, she thought of just running out of the house, but after coming so far, how could she give up on her love?

The love who protected her through all her bad times how can she go and just push him back in darkness, then there'll be absolutely no difference between her and her sister.

She sighed heavily and convinced herself.

"Let's just fight it off.. just hold up for few days y/n.. for your love"
Saying that to herself, she closed her eyes.

Next Morning.

Y/n woke up. She rubbed her eyes.

"I'm hungry, Taehyungie"
She muttered but once blurry vision cleared and realisation hit her.

She sighed sadly.

'Unfortunately, that wasn't a dream..'

For the first time in life, she hesitated to open the door and just go out. She feared this personality, who degraded her in every way possible.

She stood up and walked inside the restroom to freshen up. Once she was done with it, she came out.

She stared at the closed door.

'Maybe he's still sleeping.. I must go and take something for myself to eat, then I'll run back and lock the door'

She planned in her mind and with a determination she opened the door and tried to ran out, only to run into the figure, who stood just outside her room and fall down on her bum.

She hissed and looked up. Her expression paled when she noticed Jack standing with his usual grin.

Jack: "Why are you running? I was waiting for you.. it's been a long already"
He chuckled.

I crawled back, until my stomach growled. I startled as I looked down.

Jack: "Hungry, aren't you?"
He crouched down at my level, since I was still on the floor.

I nodded looking everywhere but him.

Jack: "Didn't you had dinner last night?"
He asked softly.

Y/n clenched her jaw.
"Did you let me?"

Jack smirked.
"Bold huh?"

He grabbed her throat, pinning her down on the wall as he hovered over her.

Jack: "Keep your boldness to yourself. Remember, you're just my pet! You're no wife to me, to talk like that, okay?"

Y/n gasped for air. Jack tightened the hold.

Jack: "SPEAK UP, BITCH!"

Y/n felt her insides blocking. She tried to speak but his hold didn't let her.

She made a thumbs up sign. Jack loosened his hold around her neck. She coughed out, trying to breathe in as much air as she could.

Jack who was still hovering her, watched her expressions closely. His gaze didn't waver from her paled up face, that was gaining some colour.

Jack: "Can I help you with breathing, wifey?"
He smirked but it dropped soon as she held her chest. She was nowhere close to breath in. Jack held her in place.