Chapter 9

V: “Y/n..?”
I called out, but no response was ever heard.

Oh so she slept?’ I thought to myself before checking on her secretly.

I smiled slightly and slowly left the dorm in order to bring some food for us. Grabbing my wallet, I left the dorm. I walked out, away towards a nearby restaurant.

I entered and that’s when someone I never ever wanted to meet was sitting there.

I clenched my jaw and stood there. That's when the person noticed me, I rolled my eyes and headed to the counter.

“Can you pack some Ttaekboki for two?”

“Yes please wait for a while?”
I nodded and she went in.

“I heard you got a girlfriend, is that true?”
I didn’t responded nor looked at the person, because I knew what he wanted.

“Does she know that you're psycho or mentally weak?”
I coldly looked at him.

V: “Why do you care?”

“Because I'm worried for her, what if you—”

“Don't you worry about that?! Just worry about what I can do to you now!”
I rasped out, as my eyes glared into his soul.

“woah woah, hold on.. Vante don't you dare lay a finger on me or else you know what I can do, right?”
Vante clenched his fists.

“You are a bastard! A coward who knows blackmailing Kangin!”

Kangin: “That don't define me, Vante! I supported you every time so that you could never be admitted to an asylum"

Vante: “that was just a plan made by you?! Do you think I’m dumb?!”

Kangin: “Stop shouting!”
He yelled.

“Excuse me sir please don't fight..”
The lady worriedly said, we both glared at each other. My eyes were burning in rage.

I clenched my jaw and looked away from him. He chuckled.

Kangin: “I'm actually curious about how you actually got yourself a girlfriend?”

I looked at him furiously.

Vante: "I don't actually feel important to tell you this, but mind it, she's no one to me!"

His smirk widened, giving me a sly look.

Kangin: "Oh.. a side chick?"

I gritted my teeth, holding myself back from just not punching him. Avoiding him, I gazed back at the counter.

Kangin: "She's actually very beautiful, if you don't need her, you can give her to m--"

He was cut off when I landed a powerful on his jaw. He fell on the ground with a thud at the impact.

Vante: "Dare to touch her, and I won't think twice before killing you mercilessly!"
I growled, and breathed heavily. Everyone in the restaurant were looking at me.

I glared at all of them.

"S-sir your order--"
She gasped slightly when I snatched the bag and slammed down the money before walking out.

Kangin chuckled.
'Nothing to you?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened the door and glanced at her. She looked at me with her questioning eyes. Her  injury on her cheek kept distracting me and making me go insane.