Chapter 10

“Tae..?”

“Hm?”
He hummed, leaning on my shoulder.

“What are we?”
Y/n asked hesitantly. She didn’t know what they actually were.. to hug each other for an eternity.

He slowly pulled out from the hug.

“I-I don’t know… B-but you’re s-special to me.. important and my family..”
He weakly smiled. She smiled back, her heart fluttered at the word family.

Y/n: “oh ok that’s enough for me! More than enough!”

Y/n beamed,  Taehyung sighed in relief and went back to hug her. She gladly hugged him back.

She wanted to ask many things, but held herself back.

He believed me now… I shouldn’t suddenly ask him anything personal, I don’t want him to get suspicious nor do I want him to be stressed or uncomfortable.’

She thought to herself before patting his back.

Y/n: “Tae… aren’t you hungry? Did you had something since morning?”
Taehyung shook his head. Y/n gasped.

Y/n: “What?!… go and wash your face, let’s eat I brought food already… go!!”
Taehyung nodded and rushed towards the restroom. Y/n quickly arranged the plates and served the food, waiting for him to come out.

She frowned when he didn’t came out, for more than a while.

“Taehyung??”
She called out. But no response was ever heard.

She slowly walked towards the door and knocked hesitantly.

“Tae—”

She flinched when the door abruptly opened, and a shiver ran down her spine once when she saw him gazing at her with a scowl on his face.

She backed away.

“What?!”
he spat harshly.

Y/n: “u-uh.. I-I”
She grew nervous.

Vante: “Are you probably idiot to stutter at every word?”
Y/n gulped and shook her head. She took a deep breath.

Y/n: “I-I just…”

Vante: “What?! Move aside!”
He screamed, Y/n flinched away and quickly gave him the way. He laid on the bed directly.

Vante POV

I laid on the bed, closing my eyes while y/n was still standing there with a questionable and hesitant look on her face.

I sighed and slowly laid my head on my palm looking at her.

“What do you wanna ask?”
She looked around with a hesitant look.

“The hell! Speak faster! I can’t wait for you the whole day!”
I screamed, she startled. Her head sweaty already.

I sighed and laid on the sighing heavily. She always checks my patience. I took few breaths.

Y/n: “T-tae—u-uh.. Vante..?”
I looked at her again.

Y/n: “p-please don’t look at me.. just close your eyes, and listen to me..”
I rolled my eyes.

Vante: “Did you bump your head into something today, huh?”

She hesitated shook her head. I scoffed and laid my head back on the bed closing my eyes.

Y/n: “I-I know you haven’t ate anything… p-please have some food.. I-I already arranged..”
I chuckled dryly and looked at her with a smirk.

Vante: “Why? Is it something special?”

Y/n: “h-huh? No it’s c-common.. do you want something s-special?”