Chapter 13

Vante: “Trusting you was my mistake! Tell me what do you want?! Now it’s only you and me!”
He growled and approached me. I backed away quickly.

I was on the verge of crying.

Y/n: “Vante… p-please stay there.. don’t come n-near me please.. hear me ou—”
She choked out in panic.

Vante: “I don’t freaking care!”
He punched the wall beside me, I flinched and covered my ears as tears started flowing out my already wet eyes.

I was terrified. He looked very scary unlike previous times.

Vante: “Just tell me already, why are you being with me? What do you want?!”
He asked calmly but his voice was no less than venomous.

Y/n: “I-I really don’t know a-about how you got t-the stomach pain, b-but the nurse told t-that you have food poisoned…”

Vante: “oh then what did you make me eat, hm?”
I gulped down harshly.

Y/n: “I didn’t! I-I didn’t make you eat anything..”

My body was trembling, he leaned closer to me and tucked my hair back of my ear softly, yet my body shivered in fear.

Vante: “Really love?”
He whispered venomously. His face was devoid of any emotions, as his finger traced my jaw.

Y/n: “w-we had b-breakfast outside.. K-Kimchi w-wanted to—”

Vante: “Did you mix something? Or are you lying?”
He whispered.

Y/n: “T-Trust me Vante…I am not lying and nor d-did I mix something..”
I was sobbing but he didn’t care nor did he felt anything like guilt, he stared with the same expression.

Vante: “What do you want from me? Hm?”
He deadpanned. His one hand was clutching on my wrist, while his nails were digging in.

Vante: “TELL ME!”
I shivered and cried hysterically. I had no words.

Vante: “Don’t you dare cry! Because it’s annoying! You bitch!”
He tightened his grip on my wrist, I yelped in pain, when he shoved me to the wall.

Vante: “You want this right?”
He started roaming his hand around my side waist. I gasped.

Y/n: “W-what are you d—”

Vante: “shh, I know what you want! Let me give it to you b’tch..”
He brought his palm around my belly and caressed it, leaning closer to me eventually.

Y/n: “s-stop please… don’t..”

The more I tried to push him the more he pressed his body against mine. I was scared.

Scared of the one I love..

I regret to love such a person… was all I could think. I still pleaded him but he did the same. Our bodies were touching, there was no gap left.

Vante: “Enjoy..”
He whispered huskily and brought his lips on my neck, once I felt those lips touching my neck, I closed my eyes and jerked away his body, with all the energy I had left.

I sobbed, he looked at me dangerously.

Y/n: “You’re the b’tch here! It’s you!”
She yelled hysterically.

Vante: “Don’t yell at me! You slut!"
I gasped. Slut? Is that all I am to him. He thinks of me like that? The boy I’ve loved wholeheartedly?

I punched him right in the face.

Y/n: “You’re the most disgusting person I’ve ever seen in my life! You disgusts me! I regret everything! EVERYTHING!"