Chapter 62

Taehyung: “So first, just present your ideas.. and we can have a detailed description later.”
Jieun nodded and took out a thick file.

Jieun: “This project has always been my dream project, and I always wanted to do it with someone like you.”

She said sincerely, I pursed my lips. Tae didn’t reply and just gestured her to continue. I sat beside her attentively, in case she asks me for something.

Jieun: “Hand me the pictorials..”
She ordered abruptly.

I nodded and took out the printouts handing her. She gave a slight smile and gave them to Taehyung, who went through them and nodded.

Taehyung: “Hmm.. I really liked your idea and your representation, we would surely discuss in detail, so that Mr. Min and me could understand the idea better. Just get in to the meeting hall please.. I’ll guide you there”
He stood up politely and walked with us following him.

Jieun: “You’re ready with the presentation right?”

Y/n: “Yes chief. I did everything as you wanted to!”

I replied with a smile, she nodded as we continued to walk. We sat on the chairs, with a big smart board infront of us. It’s was a big crowd already looking at us and greeting us. They themselves looked experienced. I nervously greeted them.

I felt a relief when Taehyung flashed me a quick smile signing me to chill. I nodded shyly as we settled down.

After discussing for almost 5 minutes it was almost the start of the presentation. I took out the pen drive and plugged it in. The screen showed up. I sighed in relief after knowing that I was good with the presentation.

Y/n: “A very good morning to everyone, I’m Y/n, just applied as a learner in Yongsuk company. I’m glad I got this opportunity to show and explain to you guys about this superb theme…”

V POV

I stared at her dreamily, I can never get enough of her can I? I just couldn’t hold myself and take control after getting an idea that it was her turn.

I didn’t pay any attention of what she was saying, heck! I'm trying but I just can’t..

Y/n: “Thank you for hearing me out gentlemen and ladies.”
Her chest heaved down in relief as she sat on her place. I clapped my hands, feeling disappointed knowing that no one did.

But seeing me, they joined me clapping.

Y/n looked at me, and grinned cheekily.

Suga: “I’m actually very impressed! Good Mrs. Kim. Um Miss. Jieun, I really appreciate your staff.”
Jieun smiled widely, she looked at y/n and smiled shaking off hands with her. Y/n looked surprised but her eyes lit up.

Time Skip

Jieun: “I’m really proud of you y/n. Even though you have your husband for you to be a CEO yet again you chose to learn yourself in our company with me. You’re really passionate!”
I smirked secretly.

Y/n: “You’ve been my inspiration chief. I always admired you. I’m glad I did impress you and hope to work with you everytime!”
Jieun nodded.

Jieun: “You made my dream come true.. Thank you”

Y/n panicked.
Y/n: “N-no chief! It was your idea, I just---”

Jieun: “Even though it was mine, you shaped it really well.. that I failed to do for a long time.”
Y/n just grew redder and shook her head.

Jieun: “I’ll just get going, we have more to look over now. I’ll stay back. You can either go back to company or take a leave. See you later”