Chapter 61

⚠️🔞

Y/n closed her eyes in bliss when his one palm kneaded her waist softly and another one caressed her back of the neck.

The camera was long forgotten, y/n grabbed a fist of his hair when he was leaning on her completely.

Vante bit on her lip and nibbled on it hardly. Y/n whimpered underneath her breath.

Vante held her hair softly as he pushed her towards him, he was doing nothing but abusing her lips. After running out of breath, y/n started slapping him on the shoulder rapidly.

Vante, heavy heartedly released her lips. Y/n was breathing heavily and so as Vante but her heavy breaths were more of a turning on for him.

His insides twitched, when she looked at him with her droopy eyes which were nothing but looked seductive and inviting to him.

He leaned again, without any warning. He pushed his tongue tasting her sweet cavern. Y/n felt light-headed, closing her eyes momentarily, she pulled him closer.

Vante was nowhere sane. He nibbled on her tongue suddenly causing her to jerk as she subconsciously tried to push him away.

Vante held both of her hands in a firm grip pinning them over her head. Y/n struggled only to be smacked on her butt.

Vante pulled out when he ran out of breath and stared at her with a smirk.

Y/n: "V-vante.. leave my hand!"
She muttered.

Vante: "I didn't hold them that tight princess.. can't you get rid of my hold?"
He chuckled while saying so, as he leaned towards her ear.

"Weak for daddy already, princess?"
He whispered in her ear sensually.

Y/n whimpered softly causing a tsunami of desires inside Vante as he bit on her earlobe, mercilessly. Y/n hissed in pain.

Upon realising, he kissed them softly as an apology as he looked at her face back again.

Y/n: "W-we were supposed to k-kiss only"
She muttered softly but her body yearned for his touch, which was sensed by Vante.

He huffed and released his hold on her hands pulling away. Y/n felt her heart drop in stomach when he did that. She was still in the same position, in a hope he'll just continue whatever he was doing.

Vante: "Okay. Let's just sleep then"

Y/n sat up straight and looked at him as he got himself ready to sleep. Her eyes were tearing up, when he didn't even look at her.

'She couldn't ask for it. She didn't want to be labelled as horny or needy? But when Vante closed his eyes, her gaze fell upon his lips.

She gulped and subconsciously leaned in. She closed his eyes and leaned in just with a innocent thought of brushing her lips with his.

And when she touched them, Vante smirked, and held her waist tightly. Y/n gasped and opened her eyes.

Vante: "You're gonna regret this, babygirl"
He stated sternly. Y/n shook her head, looking deep in his alluring eyes. Vante flipped their position, pushing her under him.

He leaned in when y/n muttered softly.

"Gently please.."

Vante tucked her hair behind.
"Trust me princess, gentle is the last I want to be around you"

Saying so, he kissed her jaw, biting on it and nibbling later. He went on almost chewing her neck, y/n would hiss in pain and then sigh in pleasure.

He gave her random smooches after each painful bite he gave at each corner of her exposed neck. Y/n would mewl all the time, infuriating him.