Chapter 12

Overwhelmed was an understatement, then again she was too much in awe to even realise that this was reality. In her mind it just felt like a dream floating high above the clouds overlooking her beloved realm.

Though, she couldn't see the meadows of flowers, the expanse of peace she had brought to every land conquered, her vast kingdom that should stretch out miles further than she could see, only but a small area surrounded by walls. Every battlefield was usually turned into a field of gracious flowers that represented the conquered kingdoms as a place to rest the fallen and to bring peace to the people who live.

But where were they?

She could see one meadow however, one most important to the kingdom. It's everlasting blue glittering flowers could still be seen even from high above clearly. Artemis' true treasure.

"What you see, Hana is only but an illusion." Jin explained, "and from what you've probably noticed, it is not the kingdom you're most familiar with. For you see Hana-"

With a swish of his hand they were suddenly in the queens quarters.

"This is the past."

Hana gasped having seen the sight of the king and queen, both whom were currently dead in her time, but were very much alive and younger here except something was terribly wrong. She gasped as a figure ran right through her; she touched her physical body out of shock when a page had just arrived.

"Your highness! I bring good news!" The page pants out of breath as he had been running.

"And what is it, can't you see the queen and I are rather busy." The king scowled at the man who cowered meekly. It seems he had interrupted them during an argument as the queen sneered with crossed arms.

"W-we found the g-girl." The page stuttered.

"Speak up! I cannot make sense out of your stuttering and mumbling!" The king raised his voice.

"The girl ! W-we found her!" The page squeaked and the kings eyes went wide.

He walked over and grabbed the page by his collar threateningly, "And what makes you so sure." He narrowed his eyes and glared at the man.

"S-she's got the golden lineage sir! R-right on her palm!" The page opened up his palm and pointed at it shaking in fear. "I've seen it your highness!" He nods frantically, desperately to convince him.

The king's expression morphed into one of anger to a manic smile, he shoved him off, "Take me to her and let me see for myself."

Before he stalked off, the queen grabbed hold of his arm, halting his actions.

"Remember what I said." She glared at the King, "think about the possibilities."

The king sighed deeply and shook her hand off his arm. "We'll talk about it again when we get back." He walked towards the door before halting. "Where is the boy."

"He should be in his room studying. Why is that?" The queen exasperatedly said.

"Tell him to get ready. We're all going to go to make it seem convincing. She is after all, an orphan." The king announced before walking out of the room.

"You." The queen rudely called the page.

"Y-yes your highness?" He squeaked and bowed obediently.