Christmas Part 2 (edited)

Ron gasped, catching my attention and I looked up to see a silvery cloak on Harry's lap, looking sort of like water.

"I've heard of those," Ron stated, "If that's what I think it is - they're really rare, and really valuable."

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's an invisibility cloak," the ginger told me with a look of awe on his face. "I'm sure it is - try it on."

Harry threw the cloak around his shoulders and Ron gave a yell, I fell backward off the bed in shock, a parcel hitting me on the head.

"It is! Look down!"

I grabbed the little box and peered over the bed, Harry's body was gone. A little note was on the floor next to his bed so I picked it up.

"Harry, you dropped this, I think it came with it," I said, holding it up.

"What does it say?"

"Eh hem," I cleared my throat dramatically, "Your father left this in my possession before he died. It is time it was returned to you. Use it well. A Very Merry Christmas to you . . .  there's no name though."

"I'd give anything for one of these,anything," Ron said, then noticed the look on Harry's face, "What's the matter?"

"Nothing," Harry replied quickly.

Suddenly the dormitory door was flung open and Fred and George Weasley bounded in. Harry stuffed the cloak out of sight in a flustered panic. I could understand, not only was it something rare and valuable, it had belonged to his father. it wasn't surprising he wanted it keep it a secret.

"Merry Christmas!" Fred grinned.

"Hey, look - Harry's got a Weasley sweater, too! And Belle!"

Fred and George were wearing blue sweaters, one with a large yellow F on it, the other a G.

"These are better than ours, though," said Fred, holding up Harry's sweater. "She obviously makes more of an effort if you're not family."

"Why aren't you wearing yours, Ron?" George demanded. "Come on, get it on, they're lovely and warm."

"I hate maroon," Ron moaned half-heartedly as he pulled it over his head.

I laughed and sat down on Harry's bed, turning the small wrapped box over in my hands.

"You haven't got a letter on yours," George observed, looking at me. "I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid - we know we're called Gred and Forge."

"What's all this noise?" Percy Weasley stuck his head through the door, looking disapproving.

He had clearly gotten halfway through unwrapping his presents as he, too, carried a lumpy sweater over his arm, which Fred seized.

"P for prefect! Get it on, Percy, come on, we're all wearing ours, even Harry and Belle got one."

"I - don't – want-" said Percy thickly, as the twins forced the sweater over his head, knocking his glasses askew, Ron, Harry and I were in hysterics.

"And you're not sitting with the prefects today, either," said George. "Christmas is a time for family."

They frog-marched Percy from the room, his arms pinned to his side by his sweater. Harry sat next to me, and his eyes flickered to the box.

"You not opening it?"

"Hmm, oh yeah," I said, ripping the paper off.  

A note was folded neatly on the box, 'It was yours mothers, now it belongs to you'