🖤🔎: Eddie's asking Liza to go to Reefer Ricks

Eddie laid beside Liza on her bedroom floor, the blonde laying on her stomach and propped up on her elbows as she went over his history essay

    Eddie laid beside Liza on her bedroom floor, the blonde laying on her stomach and propped up on her elbows as she went over his history essay. Eddie watched her as she flipped a page and hummed along to the song playing in the background, her pen behind her ear. She was clad in one of his old sweaters and her hair was pulled back into a messy braid. A soft smile played on Eddie's lips as her nose wrinkled while she tried to decipher his messy hand writing. 

   "Eds, you are aware that you put way too many 's's in the word necessary, right?" Liza turned to look at him with a raised brow. Eddie leaned over, his face now right beside her's as he looked to where her red pen had put in the correction.

  "I thought it was four?" He turned to look at her, their noses bumping slightly. "Since when was there a 'c' in there?"

  "Since the word was discovered, Rockstar." Liza laughed, flicking his forehead then turned back to continue read. 

  Flopping on to his back, Eddie's mind was now focused on something other than The Great Depression. He had a plan, one that he had enlisted the help of Mike and Dustin to help him with. He wanted to take Liza away for Spring Break, while he couldn't afford to take her anywhere special, he could take her to a lake house that his buddy Reefer Rick had. He knew Rick wouldn't mind, after all the man was in jail. 

   Eddie had the whole week planned, he never was much of a planner when it came to anything but his campaigns but this was different. This was Liza and he knew the blonde deserved to be properly shown affection, to be wooed. On the second night, he planned to ask her to officially be his girlfriend, to put an end to the dance they had been doing. Yes, they were moving slow but it had been almost six months since they had put that plan in to motion and Eddie was ready to push it a little faster and he hoped the blonde was too. They were practically dating as it is, just with out the kissing and other things.

  Eddie was so lost in thought that he hadn't realized that Liza was trying to get his attention, she had called his name what felt like a thousand times before giving up on that method. Crawling over, she leaned over his body and tapped his nose. Eddie blinked a few times to get his vision to refocus, big brown eyes now locking on to Liza's stormy blue's as a smile spread on his lips. Wrapping his arms around her torso, Eddie pulled Liza so she laid on top of him, her hands braced on his chest.

   "You disappeared there, what fantasy world did you go to in that mind of yours?" Liza asked, tilting her head slightly.

  "I was thinking. . ." Eddie began, tucking a stray hair behind Liza's ear.

   "Never a good thing to hear from you." Liza joked, a grin spreading on her face as Eddie gasped.

  "I take offense to that." Eddie poked the girls side, making her chuckle. "But I'm being serious here."

  "You know how to do that?"

  "You're trying my patience here, Witch." Eddie huffed, his hands coming to rest on the blondes hips as he squeezed slightly. "Can you listen to me for just a minute? Please?"