🔎1️⃣ : Bad Men and Coming together

Crowded in the little bathroom that was in the Wheeler basement, Liza helped Eleven clean up after a day or two of disappearing

Crowded in the little bathroom that was in the Wheeler basement, Liza helped Eleven clean up after a day or two of disappearing. The blonde wasn't mad that she had gone, in fact, she was thankful that Eleven had come back exactly when she did. The girl had managed to save Dustin and Mike from - and hopefully scared off - the bullies that had tormented them for years. They didn't tell Liza all of the details of what happened other than Eleven had made Mike fly with her mind, something that made her look at the boy with wide eyes. 

"We're gonna have to figure out a way to keep you around." Liza spoke as she ran the cloth lightly over Eleven's face. The girl smiled softly before throwing herself at Liza to wrap her arms around the blonde in a hug.

Liza held Eleven tightly as she placed her hand on the back of the girl's head, closing her eyes as she did . She had meant it, they needed to find a way to get Eleven to stay in Hawkins. Maybe they could convince their - Dustin and Liza's - mother to take Eleven in. They had a spare room that they could turn into Elevens, Liza would happily treat the girl like a sister. If not their mother then maybe Joyce. If they found Will then the woman would be indebted to Eleven.

"Guys, come out!" Dustin exclaimed as he banged on the door, spooking the girls. They shared a look at the urgency in his voice before Liza threw open the door. "It's Lucas! I think he's in trouble!"

"What? How do you know?" Liza asked as they approached the table Mike stood at. He gestured towards the walkie that was currently making a lot of noise. 

"Do you remember how he said he was looking for a gate?" Dustin asked, looking around at the group. 

"Yeah." Mike said at the same time Liza said, "No."

"What if he found it?"

Liza picked up the screeching walkie, holding it closer to her ear as she tried to make out what Lucas was saying. It kept cracking and cutting out, like he was too far away for the signal to stay. Each attempt to reach the party was failing as the boy's voice came in bursts. Worry filled the blonde as the conversation continued around her, she looked at the attenna to make sure it was all the way out in case it was an issue on their end. If she could just figure out what he was saying then maybe she could go protect him from whatever trouble had found him.

"Lucas, buddy, if you can hear me. Please slow down." Liza spoke into the walkie, hoping it got through to Lucas. "We can't understand you."

"Mad hen?" Dustin's brows furrowed as a few words came through clearly. "Is that like. . . A code word?"

"The bad men are coming!" Lucas shouted, finally loud and clear.