✨🖤 : Our girl part 3

Trigger warning: this chapter is pure smut with a little fluff at the end.

Beyond this point we have: dom/sub dynamics, spanking, oral, unprotected sex, degradation/praise, name calling (slut) and more that I'm sure I missed. Read at your own discretion.

 Read at your own discretion

~x~

"What do you think, Steve?"

Liza's brows knitted together in confusion at Eddie's words, she went to ask him what he had meant when he yanked her head back. Standing above her, looking down at her in a way she had never seen, was Steve. He crouched down, his face now inches away from hers as he smirked. Liza finally realised she had been set up by the two, somewhere along the way her boyfriend had switched sides and now she was going to reap what she had sowed.

"I don't know, I'm too. . .what was it you said, Liz?" Steve asked, squishing her cheeks in one of his hands so her lips were now puckered. "I'm too soft."

"Why don't we show her just how soft you can be?" Eddie looked up at Steve, a grin on his face. 

Liza yelped when Eddie let go of her hair, with the way her neck had been craned back she began to fall back but was caught by Steve. He helped her stand up, letting her get her footing before he was backing her up towards the bed. He pushed her down roughly once they were close enough, enjoying the look of shock on her face as she bounced against the mattress.

"What are we gonna do with you, Doll." Eddie sighed as he came up beside Steve, there was a hunger in his eyes as he looked over Liza. Finally seeing her in his bed, in that outfit, knowing that he got to do what he wanted to do a few months ago had awoken something inside of him and he was letting it run free. "What kind of punishment would fit your crime?"

"Crimes." Steve corrected. "She's been a brat the whole week wouldn't you say? Teasing, touching without permission, kissing without permission."

"Hey! If I'm getting punished for teasing, scheming and doing things without permission then you should be on the bed with me, Steve! I never said that you could touch Eddie!" Liza huffed, looking at Eddie with innocence. "Shouldn't my accomplice get in trouble too?"

A mischievous smirk spread on Eddie's face as he thought about it. The blonde had a point and he had a theory to test out. Turning his head, Eddie looked at Steve who was in the middle of rolling his eyes. He used two fingers under Steve's chin to make the boy look at him, stepping closer so he could invade his space. 

"She's right, Stevie. You also have some things to answer for." Eddie drawled, watching a shift in Steve's eyes that gave him the confirmation he needed. Steve was a switch. 

"Yeah, well I said no marks and your neck is covered in hickeys and lipstick!" Steve huffed, poking at a particularly dark one. "You broke a rule too."

"No, I didn't. If you look closely at our girl, she's still pristine." Eddie turned Steve's head to look at Liza then back to himself. "You never said she couldn't leave 'em on me." Steve went to poke at another mark but Eddie caught his wrist, raising his brows.