🔎🖤 : Eddie's vest

There wasnt much that Eddie would say no to Liza about

There wasnt much that Eddie would say no to Liza about. He let her get away with so much it was practically criminal. He always thought that he would have more conviction when it came to denying people things but something about the blonde made him want to give her anything she asked for and more.

   Some nights she took up the whole bed or stole the blanket and Eddie would let her, he would just wrap himself around her and deal with the slight chill that came with having no covers.

   Liza always chose the music whether it was in the van or whatever room they were in, even if he wasnt feeling the album she put on that day because seeing her dance around or sing quietly filled him with warmth.

   Liza could go into his drawers and grab any peice of clothing and wear it and Eddie never complained. In fact he loved seeing her wearing his clothes. The shirts and sweaters were practically dresses on her and anytime she stole his pajama or sweatpants she would have to roll the waist band so she didn't trip on the legs.

  She was even allowed to sit in his throne in the Hellfire room now, much to the chargin of the rest of the club. Though most of the time she was on the throne, she was actually sitting in his lap so he saw it as a win for all involved.

There was one thing however, that no matter how much she asked, begged or tried to bribe him, Liza was told no. Liza was never allowed to wear his battle vest.

  Eddie had put painstaking hours into, stabbed himself with needles more times than he could count, spent more money than he should have on patches and pins, even receiving some things as gifts.
Like the giant Dio patch on the back from his Uncle and a smaller AC/DC patch from Liza, partly given as a bribe to let her wear it. The battle vest was one of the things he wore everyday and he never let anyone else touch it unless absolutely necessary.

~x~

   The first time Liza asked to wear the vest, they were in his room.  Liza sat on the now clean - she had spent the last half hour picking up laundry and beer cans from the night before - floor, a book in her hand while he sat on his bed, guitar perched on his lap as he mindlessly strummed through whatever songs came to his head.

  The vest was carefully placed on the back of the door where it always went when he was home. He hadn't noticed that the blonde was staring at the vest, her book now resting in her lap. Eddie just thought she was staring off into space like she often did when she got lost in whatever world was in her head. That was until she turned to him, her storm blue eyes sparkling.

  "Can I try on your vest?"

   It was an innocent enough question and he wasn't usually in the business of telling her no, so the yes was already poised on his tongue when he heard the first three words. Just as quickly as the 'yes' came, it also went. His mind and fingers halting as he registered the rest of her question. Raising his brows, Eddie regarded Liza with apprehension before telling her no.