🖤 : Liza and Corroded Coffin

Liza's eyes bounced back and forth from Eddie and Jimmy

 Liza's eyes bounced back and forth from Eddie and Jimmy. The formers arms were waving around wildly as he yelled at his friend, his hair bouncing around with each movement. Liza groaned, leaning her head back against the lawn chair that Gareth had set up for her. They had been at this argument for the last fifteen minutes and everyone not involved had reached a point beyond annoyance.

  "You just had to say that you preferred Lord Of the Rings, didn't you?" Gareth leaned against the wall, his eyebrows had disappeared under his hair. 

  "I just answered a question! It's not my fault Jimmy decided to ask about my new tattoo." Liza huffed, crossing her arms. "Asking me why I chose elvish over Klingon was his choice not mine."

  "You're the only one who can even attempt to calm down Eddie, can you please go fix what you did?" Jeff kicked at Liza's boot. The blonde went to protest but both Jeff and Gareth looked at her with pleading eyes, they just wanted to start their band practice.

  Rolling her eyes, Liza slapped her hands on to her thighs as she stood. Gareth and Jeff watched as the blonde wrapped her arms around Eddie's torso and rested her chin on his chest, giving him her best puppy dog stare. She mumbled his name to fully bring his focus on to her.

   The two friends scoffed, they knew Eddie and they knew that he wouldn't be calmed down so easily, even if he was completely whipped for Liza. Their eyes widened when they saw Eddie freeze, look down at the blonde then sigh.

  "What, Witch?"

  "You guys should be practicing, remember?" Liza poked at his chest, a teasing smile on her face. Eddie grimaced as he looked over at Jeff and Gareth, both boys were trying their hardest not to laugh. The guitarist glared at his friends, making them stop their laughter.

   While he was distracted, Liza unwound one of her arms from Eddie to wave Jimmy away. To get him out of Eddie's line of sight because she knew he would go right back to arguing if he looked at Jimmy again. She hoped that he would take the hint and go.

   When Eddie looked back over the blondes head, he found the spot where Jimmy was once standing empty. Furrowing his brows, he looked back down at Liza to see her smiling up at him. Eddie huffed, resting his forehead against the top Liza's head with a chuckle.

  "You're sneaky, Witch." Eddie murmured as he placed a kiss to her hair. Liza blushed, wrinkling her nose.

  "I have no clue what youre talking about." Liza smiled, feigning innocence as Eddie rolled his eyes. He grabbed one of her hands, placing it on his shoulder while the other was wrapped up in his other hand. He started to do a dramatic waltz to the music filling the garage. "Really? REO Speedwagon?"

  "Just shut up and dance with me, doll." Eddie spun her out then back into his arms.

  Gareth, Jimmy and Jeff stared at the dancing pair in shock. Never have they seen Eddie back down from a debate so quickly, not even when they had started to agree with him. They were starting to think they could use that to their advantage, Jimmy said as much and Jeff agreed until Gareth - seemingly the only one who knew how Liza was - spoke up.