🔎🖤: Reunion

Liza sat in the passenger seat of Steve's car

  Liza sat in the passenger seat of Steve's car. Never had she been more confused and anxious then when Will had called her that morning telling her to grab everyone and bring them to Hoppers old cabin. She had so many questions for the boy but he told her that he couldn't give her any over the phone which only heightened her anxieties.

  "So, Byers didn't give you any context clues to why we are driving to the middle of the woods?" Robin asked. She was squished in the back of the car between Eddie and Dustin.

  "Nope, just told me to bring everyone and that it was important." Liza answered, she played with the necklace as she spoke.

  "Munson. Give Liz your hand." Steve ordered, with how frazzled his own nerves were at the moment he couldn't take a hand off the wheel in fear of driving them off the road.

  "You don't think he's leading us into like, a trap right?" Eddie spoke as he leaned forward and placed his hand infront of Liza. She instantly grabbed on to it, running her fingers along his rings. "I get you guys trust him and all but I only just met the kid and from the stories you've told me about his connection in all this, I'm a little sketched about this."

  "Will wouldn't lead us into a trap." Dustin defended his friend. He could see where Eddie was coming from but it wasn't true. In fact, Will was probably the least likely to bring them into a trap, if anyone would it was probably Mike. "It's probably something to do with Eleven."

  "No, if it was he would have said so. This is something else." Liza stated, slightly less tense now. She had been wracking her brain the entire drive trying to figure out what Will had in-store for them. "I wonder if they have to go back to California. Maybe Joyce found out they came here and is mad."

  "Well whatever it is, we are about to find out." Steve said, they had now pulled up to the cabin. Liza looked it over, the last she heard of the place it had been torn apart by the Mind Flayer. Now it was boarded up, trash bags were lining the front of it and Argyles van was parked beside it along with Nancy's car.

  Liza was the first to get out of the car, walking to the front of it to wait for the others. Even if it wasn't a trap she still felt better knowing they were with her. Once the others had joined her, they walked up to the door and knocked. Johnathan was the one who opened it, visibly relaxing when he saw his friends.

  "They're here!" Johnathan called, three sets of footsteps came running. Liza barely had time to register what was happening before she was almost tackled by Mike, Eleven and Will. "Jesus, let her breathe. You guys saw her yesterday."

  "Yeah, but we didn't know what we know now." Mike said, lifting his head from the top of Liza's. Johnathan glared at the boy but didn't say anything more.

  "And what exactly do we know now?" Liza asked, though it was muffled by Will's shirt. The kids finally peeled away from her and wore varying expression that had Liza's head spinning.