🖤 : Our girl part 2

A/n : so this is actually going to be three parts. I wasn't going to drag it out originally but I had way too much fun with the dynamic and now it's three parts. Hopefully you guys are enjoying it just as much as I am.

~x~

~x~

Eddie's plan had been too good for Steve to pass on, in fact he agreed quicker than the metalhead had expected. He could see what Liza had meant about the good cop bad cop theory. He watched something switch in Eddie's eyes when he had explained what they were going to do, his goofy demeanour dropping to reveal a side that Steve didn't think Eddie was capable of. It was darker, bolder and very alluring.

They had two more days with the house to themselves, so they broke their plan up in two phases. The first part was easy, they had been doing it for almost a week as it was. For the first half of the day while Steve was at work, Eddie got to have his fun then Steve would join in once he got home. The second part came when they had her right where they wanted and could finally end the tension that was building between them.

They had set out boundaries for Eddie, as Steve didn't want things to get too out of hand when he wasnt there. Eddie could touch within reason, he could say whatever he wanted without giving away their plan and nothing could go beyond teasing. The metalhead had no problems with this, it was reminiscent of his and Liza's almost relationship just a bit more sexually charged. Steve was interested to see how flustered the girl would be once he got home and if he could push it further.

However all of that started the next day so when Liza had come home from work that night it was their usual routine of eating dinner together, telling each other about their days and eventually going to bed. The blonde had asked Steve if he had broken down Eddie anymore or if Eddie had backed him into a corner again. The boy shrugged and said that he really didn't get the opportunity to do anything and that Eddie was on his best behaviour. 

Liza found it a bit odd that neither had tried anything but assumed maybe they were tired from working. She figured she could get some teasing in while she and Eddie were home alone the next day. She knew they had limited time before the other inhabitants of the Harrington (and Henderson and Munson and Buckley) home came back, so she knew tomorrow would be the last attempt to make it happen.

"Well, I guess I have to be on my A game tomorrow." Liza stated as she crawled into bed beside Steve. 

"And what does that entail?" Steve asked, pulling Liza into his arms.

"Like I'm gonna tell you." Liza scoffed as she rested her head on his chest. "I'm not gonna jinx it." 

Steve's eyebrows pulled in confusion as he tried to decipher what that meant. It also meant he couldn't forewarn Eddie about what to be prepared for. He just hoped that the boy was able to handle it. He knew all too well what Liza was like when she went full force on her plans. If she was mentioning upping her game then she was going to live up to her reputation of being a menace. Steve, however, had faith in Eddie and the plan.