✨🖤 : Liza and Eddie's Spring Break

WARNING: This chapter is long and contains smut. The smut will be in italics so if you are uncomfortable with it you can skip it. Also it's my first time writing smut so please be kind.

   "Elizabeth! He's here!" Claudia Henderson called to her daughter

   "Elizabeth! He's here!" Claudia Henderson called to her daughter. She looked to Eddie with a smile as they heard Liza run around her room then slide into the hall, carrying her bag in one hand and a walkie in the other. "Why are you bringing your radio thingy?"

  "Because if you guys need to get ahold of me or vice versa, this is the best option." Liza waved the walkie around as she spoke. "Plus, I think Dustin would kill me if I left it behind."

  "You are absolutely right. It's party rules to always have one with you." Dustin spoke as he came out of the livingroom to stand beside their mother. Liza looked to her mother as if to say 'I told you so'. Dustin looked to Eddie, levelling him with his best protective brother stare. Despite knowing exactly what Eddie had planned, he had a part to play. He had reservations letting someone date his sister again, he had trusted Steve and that turned out a disaster, so what was to say that Eddie wouldn't do the same. "Now I want her back with a smile on her face, no funny business either."

  "Whatever you say, Henderson. I promise she will come back happy." Eddie chuckled, patting the young teen on the shoulder. He held out his hand towards Liza, she went to place her hand in his but he rolled his eyes and took the bag from her shoulder. Claudia watched as her daughter blushed, the mother felt a bit of hope that maybe Steve hadn't fully ruined her daughters view of love. "We will be back on Thursday, Mrs. Henderson. Thanks again for letting me steal Liza."

  "Don't make me regret it." Claudia tried her best to be stern before a smile cracked on her lips. "And don't call me Mrs.Henderson. Call me Claudia."

  After giving her mother a hug and ruffling Dustin's hair, Liza and Eddie practically ran to Eddie's van. The metal head threw Liza's bag in to the back then helped Liza into the passenger seat before hopping in himself and pulling slowly out of the driveway. Eddie made sure to drive the speed limit until they were off of the Henderson's street, then he was speeding.

  "Ready for our vacation, Elizabeth?" Eddie asked, glancing at the blonde with a teasing smile.

  "Are you ready, Edward?" Liza shot back, laughing as Eddie cringed at his full name. Her laughter died down when Eddie pulled over, Liza looked over to the metal head in confusion. "What are you-"

  Eddie crushed his lips against hers, cutting off her question as he pulled her in to a bruising kiss. A soft gasp left Liza as she grabbed at his face, leaning over the arm rests of the seats so she could get as close as she possibly could. Eddie smiled into the kiss, glad that Liza was just as desperate for this as he was. Eddie had to pull away when she placed her hand on his thigh, he knew if they continued then all of his plans would fly out the window.