• | 17 | •

19.06.2023📍

"Were you serious about that rule..." Jimin asks cautiously. Jungkook looks at his face before nodding firmly. Jimin gulps, and starts to eat his food before Jungkook's question throws him off-guard.

"Why do you blush so much? Boys I have seen are always jerk. Why are you... What do I say... Kinda Soft?"

Jimin owlishly looks at him, not liking the word soft. He doesn't want to be seen as soft. He is a tough guy too. His parents can't be right when they said males do not consider him equal.

His eyes darken. "I'm not soft! I'm a grown up man!!!" He grits out. Jungkook gets surprised, but doesn't take it too seriously. "Ok chill Little Candy... Eat your food."

Jimin extends his arm and pulls Jungkook towards him by his collar "I'M NOT LITTLE!!!" He shouts in his face, their noses a few inches away. His eyes get teary.

"OKAY!!! Can you eat already! The doctor asked me to give you food!" Jungkook also raised his voice, removing his clutch from his collar harshly.

Jimin's trance broke and he looked down at his food. A lone tear ran down his cheek, before he quickly wiped it. He quickly finished his food and went back to his room to sleep.

Just like every time, Jungkook can read him how desperate he was to make him believe. He doesn't know what's the deal with him. But he can see he was hurt about something.

He was getting concerned about him now. 'Why do I care? Whatever.' He thinks and eats his food, still deep into thoughts.

Jimin couldn't fall asleep. He looked at the lamp mindlessly. After calming himself down for 10 minutes, he sighs and thinks he was rude just now. 'He even made me food...' he feels bad.

He goes to the kitchen and sees Jungkook putting dishes in the sink. "I'm sorry for earlier..." Jimin starts.
Jungkook sighs 'He is soft.'

He turns back to listen to what he has to say. "I didn't mean to be rude. I'm really thankful you made me food... I'm also sorry for giving you trouble the whole day..." Jimin looks at him awkwardly.

"And?"
"And I think I should be the one doing dishes..." He points towards the sink.
Jungkook makes space for him. "Why don't you wash them with me." He says not leaving space for discussion.

"No, I'll-"
"Don't talk back." Jungkook replies sternly before turning back to the sink and starts scrubbing the dirty dishes. Jimin goes ahead and starts the tap to rinse them with water.

Jungkook intendedly hisses while scrubbing the knife. Jimin immediately takes his hand in his own "What happened? Did you cut yourself?"

Jungkook hides his hand, still hissing. Jimin holds onto his wrists "Let me see! What are you doing!!" He again pulls his hand in his own, his eyes concerned.

Jungkook grins secretly "This is what you really are..." He says, and Jimin stops in his tracks. He looks above at him. Jungkook takes his hand back and washes them all the while Jimin still looks at him.

Without saying anything, Jungkook goes back to his room. He doesn't know why he said that. And while he said that, he didn't know what else to say.