• | 19 | •

21.06.2023📍

"Namjoon Hyung..."
"Oh Taehyung-ah... You were great tonight! I agree with Yoongi, you should seriously think about your singing."
"Thank you so much Hyung." Tae replies happily.

"By the way, where is that friend of yours?"
"Oh... right behind me!" Taehyung moves aside, showing Jimin who smiles a little, playing with his fingers. He bows down,

Namjoon smiles at him proudly before giving him a pen. Jimin looks at him confused. "Autograph please..." Namjoon says softly, as if talking to a child. Jimin feels flustered and smiles shyly covering his mouth.

"Your dance was so mesmerizing Jimin. I couldn't blink my eyes for a second. I wish I could dance like that!"
"I told him the same hyung!" Taehyung chirped up.
"Thankyou so much Hyung... I'm so happy you all liked it..."

"Who's that... Oh the star boy...!" Jimin looks to his right to find a handsome man looking at him with a warm expression.
"I like your style star boy... I want you to model for my next fashion line!"

"Jimin... The last one on the list, Jin Hyung's here."
"Nice to meet you Jin Hyung. You are so handsome!"
"Haah! I know right!"

Jin chuckles loudly at his statement, along with Taehyung & Namjoon. Jimin smiles too at the happiness radiating off of them.

Suddenly his eyes widen when he sees Namjoon wrapping his arm around Jin's waist. Namjoon lightly pulls his cheek, speaking lovingly. "You will never change! I love that." They laugh within themselves, holding hands.

Taehyung leaves them in their bubble and drags Jimin to another side.
"Taehyung... What was that?"
"They are boyfriends..."
"What... Is that really possible..."

Jimin asks with wide eyes. He is not a homophobe but it's tough to believe it. He feels a different kind of warmth looking back at Namjoon & Jin who are so happy together.

"Look at that... Let's play that game!" Taehyung tries to distract Jimin out of his thinking, as it's not the right time to be talking about some serious stuff. He takes him to different game stalls. They enjoy their time together.

After some games, Jimin finally sees Jungkook standing at a corner, looking at him only. His heart flutters and he stops in his tracks. He was thinking about him the whole time.

Taehyung notices him and looks in the same direction. "Jimin... Lets go..." He really thinks Jimin is developing a crush on Jungkook. And he's still so afraid that Jungkook might not be the one for him.

He just doesn't want Jimin to be heartbroken. It is difficult to trust him even after the talk he had with him before the final rehearsals day.

⬇️
"I'm warning you for the last time. Stay away from Jimin!"
"It's none of your business, YOU stay away from me!"

Taehyung pulls Jungkook's collar, stopping him from going away. "What the hell!" Jungkook easily frees himself.

"It is my business! He's my friend! I just can't help that he lives under the same roof as you!"
"What can I do about that? Even I never wanted him to live in my apartment!"
Jungkook yells with anger forming in him.

"Okay wait. Let's have a deal. A man to man deal! Taehyung speaks calming himself down.
"I'm not interested!" Jungkook starts to turn again.

"Just listen to me!!! I don't know if you have eyes to look at someone from a normal view or not but Jimin is a very simple and innocent guy. Please think twice before hurting him. Just don't do it with him. Spare him... Please I beg you..." Taehyung's eyes get watery at the end.