• | 44 | •

16.07.2023📍

For their Major Subject, all the students are given topics to get their evaluations on. Like Arts students will be getting ready for any type of strokes & color mixing. They will be given 5 hours on the day of examination to draw whatever they ask.

Music students are asked to prepare a song. They will be judged on the basis of their lyrics, beats, music, voice & rhythm. They have to sing live on the day of examination.

For the Dance Students too, they have to prepare a total of 3 dance forms. They will be asked to perform any one kind on the day of examination. Evaluation is done on smooth steps, dance lines, the emotions conveyed and the flow.

Jimin is so excited for the exams. He is preparing the dance on a special song. No matter what form he is asked to perform, he'll do it on the same song. He feels so giddy whenever he thinks of showing this to Jungkook.

While Jungkook, who had stopped singing after he lost his virginity, has started songwriting again. A part of him had died that day, but when he got involved with Jimin, a lot of things changed. He is diligently preparing a song now.

"Hey Jimin! Jhope sunbaenim is asking for you... Where are you lost..."
"Oh... I'm going..."

Jhope gives 3 themes to Jimin - hip hop, ballerina, and contemporary dance. "You can be asked to perform any one or a mix of two or all three together. Practice hard Jiminie! Fighting!"

"Thank you so much Hyung!"

.

When the students get to their practice, it's common for most of them to lose the sense of time. They have to be told that the college is over at 4 PM. Some students stay back and they have to be told again at 6 PM to leave the college premises.

Jimin was done with his practice today. He goes to Jungkook's music studio, panting hard & huffing. His muscles were all sore. He really needs a hot water bath. "Jungkook..." He calls him.

Jungkook abruptly closes his notebook with the lyrics and turns around to find Jimin leaning on the door. "It's already time? I'm coming..."

"Why were you surprised?"
"I didn't realised it was this late..."
"Really?"
"Yes! Btw aren't you tired..."
"Hmm... I am..."
"Come here... I'll give you a piggy back ride!"

Jimin stops in his tracks when Jungkook bends down in the middle of road. "No No... You must be tired yourself..."

Jungkook pulls him closer by his wrist "I'm only tired of sitting for so long... Come here..." Jimin adjusts himself on his back, holding him tightly, cautious of not falling down.

"You won't fall, why are you so scared." Jungkook chuckles. Jimin places his face on one of his shoulder "I'm not scared... I'm not scared even a little bit..." He mutters.

Jungkook teasingly shakes him a little, causing him to close his eyes and bury his face in his nape, squeaking a little. Jungkook's stomach flutters, he laughs at him.

"So mean!"
"Such a scaredy cat!"
"Meanie!!"
"Kitten!!"
Jimin stops speaking and pouts.

Jungkook chuckles when he doesn't say anything.
"You are so unserious!"
"Would you rather want me go back to be the serious guy I was?"
"NO ways! You used to despise me a lot at that time!"

Silence engulfs them. Jimin looks at Jungkook's head from behind, going ahead to nuzzle his hair. "It's okay... I didn't mean to make you feel bad... I'm sorry if-"

"Jimin."
"Hmm?"
"Don't say sorry for things you are not responsible for"
"Huh?"

They reach home. Jungkook puts him down before opening the gate. Jimin enters the house ahead of him.