• | 41 | •

13.07.2023📍

On the weekend before their exam, Jimin anxiously revises everything. He is currently sitting on the floor with his books scattered around. "Do you want coffee?" Jungkook asks from the door. Jimin nods, "I'm just picking these books and cleaning up..."

When Jungkook comes back with the coffees, Jimin was fast asleep on the floor with his head placed on the pile of books. He looks so small like that.

The sun was shining high in the sky, disturbing Jimin's slumber. Jungkook places the coffee down on the table and moves towards the sleeping boy.

He first stops the sunlight with his hands.

Looking at his frame like that, something comes up in his mind.

Letting his intrusive thoughts win, he hovers above Jimin

Letting his intrusive thoughts win, he hovers above Jimin. Scanning his sleeping face, his arm move on its own. He cups his face who suddenly opens his eyes and gasps finding Jungkook so close.

They both freeze. Jungkook looks into his eyes without blinking like he doesn't know what else to do. Jimin blinks his eyes rapidly not understanding what's going on.

"Jungkook..."
"Shh..." He places his index finger on his parted lips. "Why are you so beautiful..." He whispers lowly.

Jimin presses his lips together, smiling prettily. His heart thumps inside his chest, his stomach flutters. Blush creeps upon his cheeks and he turns his face to look away.

Jungkook finally comes out of his trance and smiles at his shyness. He removes himself from above him and hands him his coffee, "I wasn't going to do anything without you knowing..." He scratches his nape, leaving his room.

Jimin places the coffee down before hiding his face in his folded knees, relishing in the joy. Jungkook makes him happy. He smiles within himself, grinning wide like a fool.

.

The next day goes stressful for almost every student due to exams. Everyone goes straight home after that.

Jimin wakes up at 6 in the evening. He knocks on Jungkook's door who opens it. He was shirtless yet again. Jimin trained his eyes to stay on Jungkook's face, but his cheeks still turned red. "Do you want to do something..." He asks.

"Do you wanna go on a date with me?" Jungkook asks within a heartbeat.
"What!? All of a sudden?"
"I didn't know how to ask..."

"Our 1st date... After half a month of dating..." Jimin smiles.
"We got busy... It seems like the right time... What do you wanna do..."
"Anything with you..."

"Should we do a movie night then? We can do it in our living room?" Jimin nods his head eagerly. Jungkook smiles and starts to go out. "Wear something first!" Jimin says, making him laugh.