• | 52 | •

25.07.2023📍

"Who the hell do you think you are talking to like that!? Jimin's cousins, and Minji's dad yell at the same time. "You have no manners!!"

"Manners? Do you guys have morality?" Jungkook mockingly laughs at them, before his eyes turn cold.

"These so-called parents of Jimin fixed his marriage with a girl who molested him in his childhood?" Loud gasps were heard again.

Jimin looks down ashamed as if it was his fault.

"How dare you talk like that about my daughter!!?!!"
"You don't even know your daughter almost r@ped a minor!!! Ask her god dammit, what kind of a deranged person she was to do that to a child!!?"

"Minji!! What is he saying!? Why are you not saying anything!!!?" Minji's dad asks, and she gets scared. She starts crying, out of fear, out of shame or out of guilt, nobody knows.

"It wasn't me dad..."
"Don't lie noona!! My life was never the same after that day!!!" Jimin retaliates for the very first time. He bursts into angry tears. His whole body shaking.

"I had to deal with all that trauma, all those nightmares all alone because my parents were disgusted of me that much to even comfort me in that time!!! They didn't even believe me when I told them what happened!!! Take responsibility for all those tears!!!!"

"It wasn't me!"
"Don't lie-"
"Your mom asked me to do that! She wanted you to start liking girls again..."

Silence was what followed after that. Everyone was too stunned to hear that. Jimin dropped down to floor, not believing his ears. How did they even have the heart to do such a thing.

Jungkook's fists remained clenched. He looked at his parents whose faces were finally turned down in shame. He had no words left, they crossed the limits.

A slap echoed in the room. Minji's dad had slapped his daughter. "How can you do that to a child you always claimed to have loved since childhood!"

Jungkook crouched down to Jimin. "I hate them..." Jimin's throat gets clogged with emotions, he throws his arms around Jungkook's neck, who pats his head gently. His own heart hurts so much, he can't imagine what Jimin must be feeling in this moment.

"I hate them so much!!" Jimin speaks again, his voice breaks, but it's loud enough to get to everyone's ear.

"I just wish I met you sooner... Let's go Jimin, let's go from here! I don't want to see their eyes on you for another moment!" Jungkook pulls him up to stand.

Jimin stumbled, but stood straight with Jungkook who held his hand gently. Jimin looked at his parents for the last time. The anger, the hatred, the frustration from all those years was evident on his face.

"You always made me sorry for everything. But in reality YOU SHOULD BE SORRY TO ME!!! Were you trying to justify your actions by making me say sorry everytime when it should have been you!!!?? I hate you both so much!!! I hate you!!! I wish I was never born to you!!! You shouldn't have been parents to anyone! You are worst!!!!!!!"

He fumes in anger, adrenaline rushing through his veins. "Did you not feel pity when you asked her to do such vile things? I still get those nightmares whenever I look at her face! But whom am I even telling this to? You caused all this!! You are the reason behind my misery!!!!!"

After taking it all out, he feels so tired, almost about to faint. Jungkook holds him by his waist, but Jimin goes ahead to hug him. He sobs in his arms. His heart breaks for his younger self.

"I'm taking him with me, for ever. Don't you dare show back in his life. If I ever saw you again, I will sue you for what you did those years back!"

He lifts Jimin up before walking out of there. Jimin looks at his childhood home for the last time with blurry eyes before Jungkook places him on the bike, facing himself. He makes him wrap his arms around his torso, squeezing his tired body a little.