• | 64 | •

06.08.2023📍

Jungkook moved back and fingered him again. Lube finally working well, making his way inside easier. "Jungkook... Haahhh... Waitttt..." Jimin moaned again. It was too stimulating.

Jungkook pulled him up by his waist, their lips meeting in a hurried way, like their life depended on it. Jungkook kept sliding his finger in & out, slowly adding the second when he felt Jimin was ready.

Jimin clenched against his fingers with another moan. Jungkook was painfully hard that it was starting to hurt. He removed his fingers and broke the kiss "Jimin..." He panted. "Yeah..." Jimin replied panting.

"Will you mind if I asked you to hold my di€k... It's hurting..." Jimin's heart managed to skip several beats in the middle of pounding so hard.

He placed his head in the crook of Jungkook's neck before looking down. His hole started stretching on its own looking at it. With a racing heart, he took it in his hand, and Jungkook fell limp on his head, wrapping his arms around him loosely.

"Tighter... Move your hand up & down..." He whispered in his ear, and Jimin followed his instructions really well. "Tighter Jimin... Don't worry, it won't break!" Jimin did as asked.

Jungkook was getting close to his release. He grew impatient, and stroked himself faster in front of Jimin's eyes. Jimin was blatantly looking at his member the whole time. It made Jungkook release way too soon. He came over Jimin's chest and took a few seconds to come back to his senses.

"Don't look at me like that... You keep making me hard within minutes." Jimin looks away at the speed of lightening. He too has same organ on his body. But strangely, looking at Jungkook's was way too hot.

"Do it fast..."
"What?"
"Open me... I really want to see how sex feels..."

Jungkook can feel his erection coming back. "All that we were doing till now was sex too... Penetration is not everything in us." He replies caressing his cheeks, pushing him back on the bed. He puts two pillows under his butt to make his hole more accessible.

"But I will make sure to fuck you into oblivion." Jimin bites his lips. Jungkook hovers above him, going straight at his nipples, kissing and nibbling them one by one while his fingers work down on him.

Jimin can't seem to get used to it. His tongue is just so warm. And it feels damn good when he sucks on his nubs. He wiggles his ass unintentionally as the fingers, supposedly two, moving inside him was making him uneasy and still so turned on.

When Jungkook felt he was perfectly hard again, he aligned himself against his hole after stroking it a little. Jimin sucked in a breath when that happened. Jungkook's finger were not that hot as compared to his member. It was pulsating on him.

"Jimin... It will sting for first two minutes..."
"It's alright..." Jimin replies whispering. Jungkook further parts Jimin's legs away before pushing himself in. Jimin arches his back, his face contorting in pain.

Jungkook places his hands on both sides of Jimin's waist to get the right balance, before pushing more in. "Aahhh... Hurts..." Jimin hisses. It takes a lot of patience for Jungkook to not lose his mind at the friction he is getting.

He places his arms beside Jimin, getting in the position of doing a push up. He bends his back a little to make the slide easy for him. He inhales and thrusts inside. "Stopppp..." Jimin yells, his eyes watering.

"Trust me it will feel good to you too Jimin... Just hold on for a little..."
"Don't move... Don't move please... It's hurting a lot..." Jimin cried.