• | 56 | •

29.07.2023📍

Jungkook hisses when he takes the first sip of his hot soup. But he doesn't say anything to Jimin this time, making him feel guilty.

He takes another sip and hisses again. Jimin takes his whole face in both his hands "Hey... Where is it hurting?" He asks concerned.

Jungkook points at his bottom lip, trying to hide his smile. Jimin is so cute! He thinks.
Jimin leans closer to his face, puckers his lips and blows air on his mouth.

Jungkook places both his hands on Jimin's shoulders and leans ahead to peck his lips. "See? Was that so hard to kiss me?" He gets back. Jimin smiles shyly, licking his lips before getting back to eating.

"Btw you did exactly same that night."
"What night?"
"When we had our fest. You mistakenly head butted my lip, started coming close to my face with your whole focus on my mouth. I thought you were going to kiss me, but you ended up blowing air that time too."

Jimin chuckles covering his mouth. "That was so long ago. Why would I kiss you when we were not dating that time? Did you like me back then?"

Jungkook almost feels exposed. He snorts before replying "You tell me, did you like me at that time that you even wanted to try sex with me?"

Jimin's eyes widened with surprise "No ways, you're lying." His cheeks turn pink. He feels hotness increasing in the room. And Jungkook's amused gaze wasn't helping him a single bit.

"I'm not lying. You are such a dangerous drunk! I asked you what you wanna do but are scared of, and you didn't even think twice before saying sex! You said you were scared that you might die naked, or it might hurt you when you do that!"

Jimin covers his mouth in full shock. That is what he is scared of when it comes to sex. But how does Jungkook know that? He really told him that night. "Oh my god, that's embarassing..." He pulls his hair.

"Trust me, it's not. That was really hot and cute at the same time..."
"What else did I do?"
"Nothing much, just asked me to sleep with you."

Jimin sighed in relief, his embarrassment still visible on his face, and in his actions as he eat.
"Anything else that I don't know but you know?" Jimin asked as he finished the longest breakfast he has had.

"Let me see. Ahmm..." Jungkook pretends to think "No... nothing that you need to know..."
"What do you mean?"
"Do you wanna know when I got a boner because of you?"

"NO... Save it for another time..." Jimin stood up from the table.
"So you do wanna know! Interesting!"

Jimin walked to the sink without replying.

After washing their dishes, he went back to his room. Morning was hella weird for him. He kissed, got butterflies in his stomach, then got embarrassed, and then it turned awkward for him, all in that breakfast period.

He hears a notification and checks his phone. There were 3 messages from "My Jungkook ❤️" Jungkook finally changed the name in his contact list.

//Hey//
//Were you offended when I said that?//
//I mean I don't want to seem like a horny adult to my boyfriend!//

Jimin laughs.

//You love repeating yourself, Don't you?//
//You always do that!//

//Then tell me, were you offended? You didn't even look at me before going back to your room//
//Did you just abondon the best boyfriend out there?//