• | 61 | •

04.08.2023📍

"Come home soon, I'll wait for you."
"Suddenly I don't want to go." Jimin pouts, hugging him tighter. Jungkook happily smiles before kissing his head.

"I would obviously want to keep you to me... Still, go out with your friend sometimes..."
"SOULMATE!"

They both hear the loud voice and look at the main door. Jimin speed walks to open the door. "Taehyung! What are you doing here? And how did you hear us?"

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook, I would like to remind you, Jimin is my soulmate, I'm not only his friend! Do you understand!"
"How could I forget!? I apologise for my heavy mistake." Jungkook replies sarcastically.
Jimin chuckles "You two are impossible. You love to fight, don't you?" Taehyung huffs.

"I came here to pick you up. Namjoon hyung told me he saw that weirdo girl at your store."
"Namjoon hyung came to the store previous week, he even stayed with me till Jungkook got there."

"My hyung is so lucky with Joonie Hyung!"
"I know right. Hyung is perfect husband material! When are they getting married?"
"They have finally taken an apartment, now the only thing left is a wedding. They already live like a married couple though."

"Btw, Me and Jimin also live like a married couple..." Jungkook replied from the kitchen, he was making Ramyeon for them.
"No you don't! You guys are missing a really essential part of married life." Taehyung wiggles his eyes at Jimin.

"How do YOU know?" Jungkook asks with a raised eyebrow.
"I know my little bean." Taehyung replies with a laugh. Jimin feels his cheeks reddening. He does feel small as they talk about sexual stuff.

But, he crosses his arms. "Hey! I'm older than you two."
"You always say that Jimin. Has it ever changed that you still are a little bean?"
"Such a menace!"

"Also, I have taken this Soulmate privilege promise from Jimin that he will give me the details when you do it."
Jungkook gasps, and Jimin too.

"If he doesn't give you the details, I'll gladly do that." Jungkook replies with a smirk. Jimin covers his face with his hands.
"Ewww, I don't want to hear it from you. You will definitely sound like a pervert."
"The biasness is crazy here!" Jungkook shakes his head, sighing.

He serves them the noodles. "Eat fast, take him wherever you want. I know you will keep him safe. Ask me to pick him up if you are short on time at the end of the day. Don't let him walk home alone."

"Guys. I appreciate you caring for me. But I'm really older than you two. I'm a strong man too."
"I know right. But you have people keeping eyes on you like a hawk. We won't take the risk."
"Right... Then that's fine I guess... But I'm older than you two!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I'm home..." Jimin enters the house. Surprisingly, all the lights were off except some lights coming from Jungkook's room. He came out in a vest and a lower "Have you eaten?" He asks while coming close to him.

"Yes. And you-!?" Jungkook sweeps him off the floor as usual. "I'm taking my snack to the room." He replies. Jimin hits his neck, chuckling.

His breathing gets irregular when they enter Jungkook's room in pure silence. Only some mood lamps were on, and a really low music playing in the background that Jimin didn't even notice before.

Jungkook places him down and locks his door before pinning him against it. Jimin gasps. "I never thought a day could get that long." He whispered, purposefully brushing Jimin's lips mid sentence.