• | 23 | •

25.06.2023📍

The bright morning after the dark storm knocks on their window the next day. Jimin opens his eyes and feels a weight over his stomach. He turns his head to his right, and his breath gets stuck in his throat.

Jungkook was sleeping beside him - stomach down. His arm was placed on Jimin's belly, and his face was turned towards him. Jimin slowly removed Jungkook's heavy arm from above his stomach.

Jungkook groaned and tossed around. His knees touched Jimin's bare legs, causing him to widen his eyes. He looks under the blanket in an instant and freaks out at looking at his bare thighs.

He straightens out the white shirt he was wearing to further cover his nudity before screaming at the top of his lungs "WHY AM I IN YOUR SHIRT!"

It was obviously so big on him, falling off his shoulder, but thankfully reaching to his mid thighs, saving him from going berserk from overthinking about sleeping naked next to his roommate.

"Someone's feeling better than before!" Jungkook replies in his morning voice, rubbing his eyes and sitting on the bed. He feels so at peace looking at Jimin normal again.

"Did you just erase what happened yesterday? Alcohol wasn't that strong last night!"
"What!? Alcohol again!!!"

Jungkook rolls his eyes, deep down he was so happy to be fighting with him again. "Don't get so fiesty little candy. My patience is not that big!"

"But why did you change my clothes..." Jimin whined and huffed, crossed his arms on his chest finally.
"You were drenched, may I remind you almost drowning in your own bathtub, then shivering like crazy I thought you would die!"

Jimin looks away pouting. "I wasn't drowning myself... I just wanted to cool off..."
"Yeah! The cool off went on for way too long that you fainted in it."

Jungkook got up from the bed while Jimin looked away embarrassed. After a little moment of silence, he started again, much calm this time.

"So... When you changed my clothes... Did you see anything you shouldn't have...?" His cheeks were blazing red.

"Do you think I had the time to think about other things than to warm you up!" Jimin's heart fluttered instantly. Jungkook stopped to take a glance at him and shook his head in amusement.

"Btw when I lifted you up last night from the main door, I might have seen-"
"Seen what!!!" Jimin's heart was about to jump out of his mouth.

"I saw the mole on your right inner thigh." Jungkook smirked at him, while red flushed Jimin's whole body, he covered his face under the blankets again.

Jungkook might have chuckled internally. He doesn't even know if he has any mole there or not. But he is sure there's no way Jimin himself knows about any mole down there, as the boy is straight out of innocent books.

"Btw that's my bed and I hope you can leave my room if you don't want me to change my clothes in front of you."
"Get me my pants atleast... How am I supposed to leave half naked." Jimin speaks from under the blankets. His eyes almost tearing up from shame.

"Are you crying for it?" Jungkook asked surprised and confused. He walked ahead and took the blanket off his face. Their eyes met for a few seconds before Jimin closed his eyes in embarrassment.

"Hey... We both are males... It doesn't matter much that I changed your clothes... I promise I didn't look down..."
Jimin snorted while crying. "Why didn't you put on something on my bottom too..." He whined, almost childishly.