• | 38 | •

9.07.2023📍

Since Jimin didn't want to go by bike, they are taking the metro. It was his first time taking a metro in Seoul. The metro station was really crowded. People were almost pushing each other.

He walks ahead to make way for Jungkook, who was trailing behind, keeping an eye on people around him. His eyes fall on a hand trying to touch Jimin wrongly on his back, he grabs it tightly, almost twisting the wrist. 

The man looks at Jungkook scared. He left him behind to go follow Jimin. "Yahh slow down... Don't walk alone."

They skipped the 1st metro. 2nd was less crowded than the previous one. They stand in the middle of two gates, holding the metal rode as there were no seats.

"The sun looks so beautiful from here..." Jimin speaks excitedly, looking out of the glass doors. Jungkook hums from behind, looking at his head with a smile. He's anxious from inside but Jimin being here is keeping him grounded.

He looks slightly above and someone was constantly looking at Jimin, who was unaware of the stare he is getting from another passenger standing a few feet away.

Jungkook clears his throat, and the other man now looks above, their eyes meet. He scowls and gives him a death stare, making him turn away immediately.

Jungkook fumes in slight anger and closes the distance between Jimin & himself, placing his hand on his belly. "What are you doing..." Jimin whispers in an airy voice, turning around to face Jungkook.

"Declaring to the world they shouldn't look at you." Jimin bites his lips, tearing his gaze away from Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook pushes him back until he is being cornered. "Jungkook stop..."

"Don't worry, I'm not doing anything funny..." Jimin's chest rises & falls rapidly while Jungkook places both his hands on the metro wall on both sides of him.

"You have no idea what goes on in people's head when they see you!"
Jimin's cheeks turn pink at his statement.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"What will I say when I go inside?" Jungkook asks biting his lips anxiously.
"She'll talk to you on her own... Go inside..." Jimin encourages him.
"Come with me..."
"What will I do there... Won't it get awkward?"
"I want it to be awkward with you..."
".."

Jungkook turns to go inside, holding Jimin's hand in one of his hands, squeezing it tightly. He has always been mad at her for what she did to him, but he doesn't know how he will react when he sees her injured.

His mom looks at the door and her face lights up seeing him entering. "You are here..." Her smile falters when she sees another person entering behind her son. She looks at their connected hands and reluctantly smiles again. "Are you my Jungkookie's friend?"

Jungkook's eyebrow twitches when he hears her trying to act sweet in front of Jimin, when she never really cared for him. "How did you end up here?" He asks.

"Oh... I was coming back home after a late night meeting... I couldn't see the car coming from front and we collided..."
"Were you drinking at that time?"
"No I didn't!" Jungkook squints his eyes at her.

Mrs. Jeon looks towards Jimin, feeling embarrassed. She looks away before nodding her head. "Drinking is normal in meetings Jungkook... I wasn't drinking like before..."

A lot of bitter memories resurface in his mind. He unintentionally squeezes Jimin's hand before speaking. "I came here to tell you, no matter what happens now, I don't want to be linked with you..."