• | 65 | •

08.08.2023📍

~EPILOGUE~

"You have a parcel Jimin." Jungkook gave a letter to Jimin and sit beside him.
"Why are you more excited than me?" Jimin chuckles tearing it open.

"I just wanna see who's writing letters to my boyfriend in today's technology." Jungkook cages Jimin in his arms from behind, who shakes his head with a fond smile.

//Mr. Park Jimin, you have been cordially invited to the alumni meet of batch...//

"Delivery stamp is from 5 days ago... Why am I getting it just now?"
"It must have been misplaced by some staff, btw it's in 3 days... Are you willing to attend?" Jungkook asks.

Jimin nods his head excitedly. "You know... That boy I once told you about.. from sports department..."

"That little boy who was your first crush?" Jungkook asks to which Jimin nods his head with a shy smile. "He was also in that batch... So he might be coming too..."

"Chh! Look at you blushing because of an 11 year old boy! Chh! I can't believe it!" Jungkook sighs dramatically, removing his arms from around him.

Jimin turns to look back at him, not able to keep his lips from turning upside. He hugs Jungkook, swaying him side by side. "I don't know what he might look like now... I don't know why I'm excited to see him again... I'm just so happy!!!"

Jungkook wraps his arm around him with a snort. "Will you dump me when you see him? I'm feeling jealous here!"

Jimin chuckles before parting away and cupping his face. He looks into his eyes, and all he sees is love and affection. He doesn't see any jealousy in his eyes.

He places a small peck on his lips. "He's just my childhood crush. How can he compare with my boyfriend?"
"Really?" Jungkook mutters huskily before pulling Jimin closer, locking him between his arms once again.

Jimin nods his head with a whipped smile. Jungkook slowly leans ahead and kisses him on the lips before parting away and staring into his eyes, who still always looks away shyly.

With a smitten smile Jungkook leans closer and kisses him again. Jimin's heart flutters, he kisses him back with equal amount of softness.

They were just picking up the pace when suddenly Taehyung barged into the room. Too accustomed to seeing them kiss once in a while that he doesn't even whine in front of them.

Jimin parts away hurriedly, before hiding his face in Jungkook's chest. "Why are you always on wrong time!?" Jungkook asks with an eyebrow raised.

"Wrong time? It's literally all the time! Get a grip on yourself you two!" Taehyung huffs, shaking his head. He has lost count of times he has caught them kissing.

After giving their final exams, and graduating from the University, they joined Bighit Entertainment as trainees. Jimin, Jungkook & Taehyung lived in a dorm together, restricting the boyfriends to do what they would usually do back in their apartment.

The apartment they had was from University, so they had to say Goodbye to their home of 2 years.

Now this dorm was their new home, where they were alone only during the holidays when everyone would go back to their parents' house.

One year has passed in a blur in all these things.

"Huh! You are just jealous because you are in a long distance relationship! I told you to think twice before saying Yes!" Jungkook retorts.
"It has nothing to do with that! Just how many days has it been that you got yourself a hotel room?"