• | 42 | •

14.07.2023📍

Jimin told him about his past, that little moment was so normal in his eyes, but it turned his whole life upside down.

He was no longer a son in their eyes, and he no longer received any affection from them. He just became an easy target of tons of blame for every little thing that went wrong in their house.

Jungkook rubbed his back up & down to keep him calm & relaxed. "They said I was disgusting and a disgrace to their names."

His hand stopped moving. He remembered clearly when he used this exact word to define how Jimin was eating in the cafeteria. He vividly remembers how Jimin had cried after that. He feels bad now.

"They handled it so badly that I didn't even know why was I getting punished? What was my fault? Was this liking someone? Or liking a boy?" Jimin chuckled, trying to cover his pain.

"Are you alright?" Jungkook asked, looking at him from above. His eyes turned softer when he saw the mop of hair nodding its head in a yes.

"I think I'm fine now... As long as they do not remind me how I do not matter to them..." He snuggles further into Jungkook's neck. He just wanted to sleep it all.

"You are not alright at all!" Jungkook speaks.
"Hmm... I'm just sleepy..." Jimin mutters.

"Do you still like that boy?" Jungkook asks after a little while.
Jimin shook his head. "I don't know where he would be now. In fact I don't even know his name, because he transferred again the next year..." Jimin mutters with a pout.

"Thank god he transferred! You wouldn't have met me otherwise!" They both chuckle.
"He was in sports, so I have no chance of meeting him again... I wish he was in my line..." Jimin mutters in a more sleepy voice, almost making no sense with his words.

"If he comes back, will you choose him or me?" Jungkook asks curiously, his fingers carding through Jimin's hair, something he loves a lot but Jungkook doesn't know.

Jimin chuckles sleepily. "Obviously you silly! I love youhhhh" he blurts out and his eyes finally close.

Jungkook's heart stops beating for a second. His chest heaves up & down. A smile breaks upon his face.

.

Jimin stretches his arms and finds himself on his bed. He remembers sleeping on the couch. He gets up to sit and stretches again with a smile. Jungkook is so sweet towards him. He can't imagine the Jungkook he met when he came to live here would do such things for him.

He chuckled sleepily and rubs his eyes before checking his phone. There was a text from "Brat but my Soulmate"

//I'm coming to your house at 11. We are going shopping. I need to buy art supplies for my major's exam//

He dialls his number. "Hello..." Taehyung picks the call sleepily. Jimin chuckles. "Where do you want to go for shopping? I also need to find someone to stich me a customised dress for my major's exam..."

"Excuse me Jimin, did you forget Jin Hyung is a fashion designer? Get a discount in my name!"
"I don't want to bother hyung..."
"Hyung will surely beat your ass if he gets to know what you said just now."
"Don't tell him..."

Taehyung finally opens his eyes amd stretches before sitting straight. "Okay Listen. You can come here... We'll go to mall for my art supplies first, then I'll take you to Jin Hyung's apartment."

"Okay... Send me your location..."

.

"Jungkook... Taehyung texted me to go shopping with him... Do you want to join us?" Jungkook feels a slight burn of jealousy at how Jimin mentioned them as "us". He shakes his head.