• | 33 | •

05.07.2023📍

Jimin doesn't know where he is being taken to. He struggles to get free but everything was in vain. "Don't hurt yourself pretty boy, we are here for doing the honors." They snicker menacingly. Jimin's eyes tear up. He is scared of their intentions.

"Here... Tie him up on this chair." He is pushed onto a chair by two of them. One of them ties him up before removing the black cover from his eyes.

The room was dark. They laugh at his attempts to move before Sam pulls the cloth out of his mouth. "Where have you-"

"Shhh..." Rawn crouches down in front of him, roughly placing his finger on his lips. Jimin leans back, but the back of chair doesn't give him much space. His heart races scared when Rawn starts to manhandle his mouth with his thumb.

Jimin screams with angry tears in his eyes "Do not touch me!!!" He was frustrated.
"No one will hear you here candy boy. You better not provoke me, or I might just turn gay for today to teach you a lesson!"

Rawn gets up with a huff, "Do you think getting me suspended was a good idea?" He snorts and they all leave the room. Jimin feels like crying. He can hear them talking about him in a dirty way and it makes his stomach churn badly.

Why did he not listen to Taehyung and stay careful of them? Why did he have to go out alone when he tried to stop him? Just why? Does anyone know if he is missing?

The guys enter the room again. Jimin was not even able to take a sigh of relief. "Hey! Call your bodyguard. C'mon." Tan moves his phone towards him.

"What do you want to do? What have I ever done wrong to you? Let me go!!!!... Please..."
"Your bodyguard of a roommate degraded me?!! That too in front of my crush? I was trying to impress her from such a long time! I thought I was finally falling in love!! But he had to come & ruin it!" Sam spoke.

"If you really love her, be a gentleman for her sake." It makes him laugh. "She doesn't like gentlemans! After that day, she likes Jkey more and it fucking annoys me!!!" He turns around clutching his head. He was really annoyed.

Tan crouches down in front of Jimin, who keeps his mouth shut. "Look. Chen will be here anytime soon. You already know what he wants from you." Color drains from his face.

"Take your phone and Call Jkey here to save you." Jimin doesn't know why they are giving him an option to save himself, but he takes any strand of help he can get.

They untie his one hand and give him his phone to call Jungkook. "What?" Jungkook says first thing after picking up the call. Jimin couldn't keep his tears inside when he heard his voice.

Rawn snatched the mobile from his shaking hands. "Hello~ Jkey Bro!"
"What the hell! What are you doing with his phone." Jungkook, at once, gets up from the bed.

"Don't raise your voice lover boy. Your little candy is right in front of me, unprotected. Do you want me to do things with him?" Rawn stroked his face with his finger, making him turn his face away with a sob, frustration clear on his face.

"DO NOT TOUCH HIM." Jungkook yells into the phone and takes his bike's keys on his way out.

Rawn snickers. "Uhh my ears. Don't shout!"
"Where have you taken him, what the hell do you think you are doing!" Jungkook's fists clench, he bumps them into his bike's engine.

"Come to Chen's hideout behind the supermarket. Bring some popcorns to watch the show." Rawn cuts the call.

Jimin looks above at him, his eyes tearing up. He was cursing them all into his head. Rawn bends down and hovers above him, gazing into his scared yet angry eyes with lust. Jimin turns his face away.