DOG - HIKARU

A girl losing her dog and having to meet her future husband 😉

______________________________________

Y/n pov

*at the park

I was walking around at the park with my dog snow, until I saw a ice cream truck not so far away from us and I was craving ice cream so eh why not buy some.

As we got there, I accidentally let go of Snow's leash and she started running away.

'A sh!t' the i ran to her, but she was too fast I didn't catch up and then in a blink of an eye I lost her.

I then sat on a bench, having a mental breakdown.

A few minutes later, an unfamiliar guy came to me.

"Hey uhm do you perhaps own this dog it got lost" and then I instantly shot my head up to see Snow.

Then she jump on my lap "Ahhh you crazy girl I thought I lost you for a sec" I said "oh well I guess your the owner Welp gtg byee" the boy said but I stopped him.

"Wait thanks for bringing my dog back can I at least give you something as a thank you?" I said then he look at me and said "its ok it was not that hard finding you anyways"

"But can at least give you like an ice cream as a thank you" but he then agreed.

As we got to the ice cream truck we said what kind of ice cream we want and flavors then the guy was gonna pay but stopped him and I payed instead.

And as we got our ice cream, the ice cream guy said "You both look like a cute couple yknow and both of your dogs are cute too" he said the smiled.

Both of us were a blushing mess and we didn't want to embarrass the ice cream guy and said 'thank you' then left.

Me and that guy were walking around eating our ice cream in silence and awkwardness, until he decided to speak up.

"Uhh thanks for giving me ice cream and your welcome btw with your dog hope we see each other again I'm hikaru btw" the guy or should I say hikaru said then smiled at me 'Bishh he looks soo cute😭'.

"Ohh uhh your welcome I guess? And my name is Y/n heheh" I said in total awkwardness but he just smiled and said.

"Uhm I know this is so sudden but can I have your number?" Hikaru said then I saw a bit of pink on his cheeks and I said.

"uhh sure" then I gave him my number and said our goodbyes then I look at Snow and said.

"You did a great job brining that boy to me lol" then Snow just bark and then I bring her to the pet store to get a new chew toy as a thank you for the dog lol.

–Althea